testtest

What are you doing right now??

Hi,

I've been busy the last couple of days. I put together my new Charbroil gas grill.

1714683541428.png

And I took out a few Buckthorn trees along my property line. Now I've got firewood for my pit and lots of sticks to burn.

1714683628143.png

Now I'm going to pick up my truck after a $900 repair. Ouch. It's a never-ending battle.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hi,

Dang @Bassbob, you get started early.

It started raining last night and we'll get more off and on over the next couple of days, I think more on than off. Drat. I was hoping to visit an outdoor range this weekend but don't want to drive an hour just to get wet. So after my regular morning routine perhaps I'll hang a couple of pictures for Mrs. BassCliff. Then I'll run some tunes before rehearsal this evening. I guess I'll go to my indoor range tomorrow. I normally like range time during the week but did yard work instead. I'll have to get there early before the crowd. I'll let you know. ;) Blessings to all.

BassCliff

Hi,

Dang @Bassbob, you get started early.

It started raining last night and we'll get more off and on over the next couple of days, I think more on than off. Drat. I was hoping to visit an outdoor range this weekend but don't want to drive an hour just to get wet. So after my regular morning routine perhaps I'll hang a couple of pictures for Mrs. BassCliff. Then I'll run some tunes before rehearsal this evening. I guess I'll go to my indoor range tomorrow. I normally like range time during the week but did yard work instead. I'll have to get there early before the crowd. I'll let you know. ;) Blessings to all.

BassCliff
Make hay while the sun shines brother.

I’m presently sitting at the dealership having my vehicle’s oil changed and tires rotated. I have a pesky slow leak in one of my tires which has slowly grown worse over the past week. I know they are going to try and sell me tires, but no. There’s a plan in place for that and, unless it’s absolutely necessary, it ain’t happening until fall. Otherwise it will interfere with the other things I have $$ earmarked for. 😉

Back