testtest

What are you doing right now??

I have been sitting on my bed watching History Channel - Outlaw Chronicles : Hells Angels. Pretty interesting. I knew some guys up in Canada who were affiliated with them, so they have always piqued my interest. Anyway, I'm getting hungry so I better get my butt up and going. Got stuff to do in Fargo. At least they were able to get the nail out of my tire and patch it. No pressure to buy new tires just yet. :cool: :giggle:

I have been sitting on my bed watching History Channel - Outlaw Chronicles : Hells Angels. Pretty interesting. I knew some guys up in Canada who were affiliated with them, so they have always piqued my interest. Anyway, I'm getting hungry so I better get my butt up and going. Got stuff to do in Fargo. At least they were able to get the nail out of my tire and patch it. No pressure to buy new tires just yet. :cool: :giggle:
FARGO??? omg
i had to train some army people up there once... i found it strange as there was miles and miles of miles of you could pert near see to texas... then the snow in september stopped that thought real fast

FARGO??? omg
i had to train some army people up there once... i found it strange as there was miles and miles of miles of you could pert near see to texas... then the snow in september stopped that thought real fast
Lol!! I know right? But it’s less peopley than lots of other places. Kinda nice that Fargo, North Dakota is the nearest metropolitan area to us, except in the winter. I do hate driving in horizontal snow.

Just finished watching WWE Backlash on Peacock…….rastlin time is over….whooooooooo!!!

1714853287768.gif

i saw that series when it was originally aired...pretty good.

What did you think?

I’m no fan of sprint races anyway, but think Miami is a poor place to hold one. Passing is so difficult it seldom happens in a full race, so why run a fraction of a race? If not for Magnussen and Hamilton, I’m not sure what we would’ve had to watch today.
Magnussen caught hell today, over a minute in penalties in one of the rounds. Sorry I've never been a Hamilton fan. Yes passing in Miami is tough.

Back