testtest

What are you doing right now??

Yea, except in the 2nd die hard movie where he stated a Glock is made of porcelain and can pass through airport x-ray and not detected, but he had good action movies
Yeah but you can’t blame that stuff on the actors. It’s the writers and producers who should know better. It’s like on the show The Closer where they find a bunch of shell casings at a crime scene and Lt. Tao tells them they came from a Mac 10. Like he knows what specific 9mm fired them. It’s ridiculous. Happens all the time.

Yeah but you can’t blame that stuff on the actors. It’s the writers and producers who should know better. It’s like on the show The Closer where they find a bunch of shell casings at a crime scene and Lt. Tao tells them they came from a Mac 10. Like he knows what specific 9mm fired them. It’s ridiculous. Happens all the time.
No, I wasn’t blaming him, I know it’s the writers, it’s also like when they recover a .22lr and say lands and grooves match another bullet from another crime, with any .22lr, it’s impossible, no way you can do this, it’s the writers who don’t know there butt from a hole in the ground on anything firearm related

Enjoying the smell of bacon eggs and ham my wife is making and finishing filing the guard on a knife from another post.

20240505_101919.jpg

20240427_075249.jpg

Back