testtest

What are you doing right now??

Looking at news footage of the arraignment of a white supremist prison escapee in Idaho who, along with an accomplice that ambushed the IDOC transport team at the hospital the inmate was being treated at, may have killed two elderly gents for their vehicles while on the run. Sad situation. Thankfully they're in custody along with folks who helped them.

Waiting for a vehicle repair update on cost and time to get it done. Being keyboard worrier/ninja on trying to find gun related items in stock while deciding on 2 s&w cartridges (40smith or 45acp) in the m&p line. I'll be converting the 40 to a 357sig with the 4.25". KKM barrel w/ carver custom additives for both.

Got the table done and off my bench. Delivering it tomorrow

Attachments

• 20240417_161134.jpg
    20240417_161134.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 21
  • 20240417_161123.jpg
    20240417_161123.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 19
Contemplating next 72 hrs

Wife just left to go see our daughter at college. Im here to take care of our hounds and gotta work.

Hmmm… war movies, firearms cleaning .. at the kitchen table for once 😉😁, loud music, good booze, and whatever else a married man of 23 yrs can get into…
Which means I’ll be like @Old_Me and have great ambitions but be sound asleep with all this household peace 😩😩😬😬🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hi,

Contemplating next 72 hrs

Wife just left to go see our daughter at college. Im here to take care of our hounds and gotta work.

Hmmm… war movies, firearms cleaning .. at the kitchen table for once 😉😁, loud music, good booze, and whatever else a married man of 23 yrs can get into…
Which means I’ll be like @Old_Me and have great ambitions but be sound asleep with all this household peace 😩😩😬😬🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow, very similar situation here. Mrs. BassCliff is visiting her mom for a few days. I'm enjoying a nice barley pop and cleaning a few pistols after a range trip with our daughter. Life is good, and the next one will be perfect.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back