My recently deceased brother-in-law was a master machinist for Dow they sent him to several countries to troubleshoot problems or very sensitive jobs. He tried to get me to. become a machinist. In retrospect wish I had chose that path.
I find it rewarding. Something about taking a blank piece of material and making something useful out of it.My recently deceased brother-in-law was a master machinist for Dow they sent him to several countries to troubleshoot problems or very sensitive jobs. He tried to get me to. become a machinist. In retrospect wish I had chose that path.
Nice shootin'!Ruger 17HMR at two yards from me tree.
View attachment 119953View attachment 119954View attachment 119955
AR i built at two yards from me tree
View attachment 119956View attachment 119957View attachment 119958
Give him what I gave my son on the 4th:Up with the first cup and putting husky food out. Turned on the water for the backyard. Will text my son this morning to wish him a happy Birthday. Can't believe it's been 45 years! Looks like it will be another beautiful day here in Southern New Mexico.