testtest

What brand/type of shirt do you prefer when carrying in an OWB holster?

Am I the only one that finds IWB Kydex holster to be so much more comfortable than OWB leather holster??
The leather one is so large and just cuts into my side so much, even on really hot days I find myself going to the IWB Kydex.
Ditch the leather, they make some very nice kydex OWB holsters. I really like my Fobus OWB. I first bought a Fobus 25+yrs ago, for my 1911 and USP 9mm. I still have them and they're still going strong. I found one for my XD-m compact 3.8" 45acp under the guise of HS2000.

There are many other makers that make nice kydex OWB worth a shot as most are fairly inexpensive.

I carry mostly owb and I wear a lot of jeans and both khaki and olive cargo pants. For shirts I gravitate to t-shirts or polo shirts, a size larger as mentioned, and black or dark colors mostly. The dark color, and my extra pounds tend make effective concealment.

In cooler weather I most often have a vest on too.

I bought several of the "George" brand shirts real cheap at Walmart. All of them are intended to be worn without tucking in the shirt tail. Perfect for concealment, and they look good. I don't carry OWB, but these shirts should be perfect for OWB concealment - they fit loosely; they are not form-fitting.

Back