testtest

What brand/type of shirt do you prefer when carrying in an OWB holster?

I call those “I have a gun!!!” vests...
Sadly, we can't all be as svelte and stealthy as Hans Gruber.
Would that were only so.
I have been going with vests, summer, fall, spring and winter for almost twenty years. I have yet to be asked if I was going armed.
Do you think wearing a sport coat says, "I have a gun", too?
Maybe you think wearing a vest says you are going armed because you are trying too hard to maintain your svelte "fine figure of a man" look?
Personally, I have gotten beyond caring what people think about my mode of dress.
I was svelte in my 30's.
Those days are long gone.
I was wearing vests before I went armed in public.

I just wear a t-shirt, usually one size bigger then I wear and it usually has different designs on them so my CCW doesn’t print through it
You mean like this? :ROFLMAO:

marvin pattern.jpg

Carhartt and Schmidt usually fit bigger and working men. Try your local tractor supply. I buy my jeans and t shirts there. Fits a normal dude; none of that metro crap.
I’ll add Carhartt t shirts fit well but are thick. That might be a problem if you have humid summers.
I live in central Florida, we most definitely have humid summers, but will check out the local Tractor Supply. Thank you.

I live in central Florida, we most definitely have humid summers, but will check out the local Tractor Supply. Thank you.

Some places also carry Berne products. Similar to Carhartt. .... Berne also makes concealed carry clothing.

When I was a young agent in AFOSI I worked on many protection details. We had to conceal gun, cuffs, mace or yawara stick, radio, and badge, and frequently we went into areas where you just could not wear a suit due to the heat and humidity. God forbid you would ever fall in the water with all that gear. Concealing an Uzi or shotgun created a whole other set of problems. Every one of us had those vests. I have a half dozen or so hanging in my closet. It was useful for carrying a bottle of water as well. I was so thankful when 5.11 started designing their concealed weapon shirts, well thought out with snaps, hidden pockets, and a place for weights in the shirt tail. Woolrich also makes them as do some other companies.

Back