testtest

What do you currently use for EDC

S&W Bodyguard 380 during the week (I wear a suit so it is easily tucked in the suit coat chest pocket) and Taurus PT709 Slim during the weekend in a IWB Kydex Holster. I own a Glock 26 and 19 but the heavier weight of the handguns sometimes can be a issue with Concealing inside the waistband. Outside the waistband would be better but Minnesota and the liberals in town have a hissy fit if it is not concealed enough.

That is one nice thing about the People's Republik der Maryland - no differentiation between concealed or open carry. Once you have your permit (THAT'S the challenge here), it's your choice. We call it a "wear and carry" permit.

Sometimes when close to DC, it's fun to open carry just to see the liberals' eyeballs bleed...but in general I carry concealed so I don't have to explain...over and over...and over...and over... I also like the tactical advantage, should it ever be called into play. No sense advertising if you don't have to.

For me, it's a Springfield 911 in .380. I've had it for a few years and really like it. I'm a big 1911 fan, but find a .45 too uncomfortable to carry all day. That little gun reminds me of the big 1911, but in a small enough package to actually carry all day. I almost traded it in for a 9mm version, but decided to stick with this one as I like it so much.

Depends on my dress. Normally XDs .45 3.3 on my belt with a 6 round mag and a xtra 7 round mag. If in my bibs I carry my Ruger LCP II in front pocket using a DeSantis Super Fly pocket holster with a Ruger 7 round mag

What do you currently use for your EDC gun, right now I use a S&W M&P Shield in 9mm, mine is the original version, not the 2.0.
XDS mod 2.
9FABD026-8410-4A53-BA6B-8427E7E94B6F.jpeg

I have four in my EDC safe. I usually carry a Sccy 9mm with 10 + 1. Depending on circumstances and weather I may carry a Glock 30 .45 ACP with 10+1, or S&W Shield .45 ACP with 6+1 with a spare 7 shot mag, or may carry my fully engraved S&W Model 49 .38 SPL with 5 on board and 5 in a speed loader. All are carried in a IWB holster.

XDm9 3.8 Compact, since March, 2011 (purchased in January, 2011, but I couldn't fit an Ohio-CHL class into my schedule until March)

:)

Back