testtest

What Does A Biden Presidency Mean To Americans: Part 1

So I’m going to first say I read this article during my 1st cup of coffee and maybe not completely awake yet but I got nothing from it except a lot of rambling and big adjective words that made no sense. Yes are 2nd amendment rights are in danger especially if a democrat gets into office but why the 9mm banner when the said nothing about 9mm anything? I remember hearing this said, it’s not so much who works hard to win but who works harder not to loose.
I believe in the Republican Party being are best bet for our continued 2nd amendment rights but it’s
President Trump’s election to win or loose and he is not doing well in the winning department.

"...I got nothing from it except a lot of rambling and big adjective words that made no sense."

Ditto.

Concerning the not winning dept, I pay no attention to the polls, and believe the "silent majority" will [hopefully] vote enmasse in November. There are also probably a lot of old-school Dems that will vote for Trump also. I find it hard to believe that they all like what the destructive progressives are doing across the country.

The opposition's propaganda is in full-force mode as usual. My concern is that there will be rampant voter fraud in order to win, with their ultimate goal being to gain all three branches of government, and their first action they will take (imo) being to completely eliminate the 2, and probably the 1A right along with it.

"...I got nothing from it except a lot of rambling and big adjective words that made no sense."

Ditto.

Concerning the not winning dept, I pay no attention to the polls, and believe the "silent majority" will [hopefully] vote enmasse in November. There are also probably a lot of old-school Dems that will vote for Trump also. I find it hard to believe that they all like what the destructive progressives are doing across the country.

The opposition's propaganda is in full-force mode as usual. My concern is that there will be rampant voter fraud in order to win, with their ultimate goal being to gain all three branches of government, and their first action they will take (imo) being to completely eliminate the 2, and probably the 1A right along with it.
I made the mistake of mentioning the polls once before so on purpose stayed away from that this time. My concern is just watching what Trump says and doesn’t say and my opinion he’s giving the election away. I truly hope I’m wrong.

The caption under Biden's photo at the beginning of the article is misleading (imo). Not once, unless I missed it, was banning the 9mm mentioned.
It might not mention much in what I posted, but here is the link to the original article that he said he wants to ban the 9mm pistol.

It might not mention much in what I posted, but here is the link to the original article that he said he wants to ban the 9mm pistol.

👍 Thanks. Found it in para. 16, and in getting there see where biden's other typical utterings are bordering on pandering to whatever audience he's talking to. He's a [controlled puppet] wolf in sheep's clothing, and will take away all forms of freedoms as we know it, including the 2A, which the opposition sees (imo) as the golden ticket in a willy wonka episode, and they will destroy it once they're in control. Done ranting now. :)

This has been going on since the 80's. The machine has to keep on churning. The elected Gun Lovers and Haters both feed from the same trough. The only change I could seen with Biden is Pelmeni would come off the menu.

Back