testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

I was trying to find the end of the internet and came across the VP9 Match slide kit in stock locally and asked myself WWHGD (What Would @HansGruber Do)? So I hopped in the car for a hair raising 40 minute drive to North Dallas and brought it home with me.

IMG_6509.jpeg

So, we picked up the mid-sized Browning safe and a Hornady safe for my range guns. He also got several boxes of .45 and 9mm ammo. I slept almost all the way to Grand Forks. Tylenol kicked in then. Felt like :poop: again by the time we got home last night...
Since you live in a humid part of the country get a Golden-Rod type dehumidifier., and desiccant packs

Also, safe manufactured typically overstate a safes capacity. Unless you need to have shelves in it the safe holders typically don't hold what they advertise. But you can take those out & use these to increase capacity.

Since you live in a humid part of the country get a Golden-Rod type dehumidifier., and desiccant packs

Also, safe manufactured typically overstate a safes capacity. Unless you need to have shelves in it the safe holders typically don't hold what they advertise. But you can take those out & use these to increase capacity.

Thanks @Talyn! We already have a huge Browning for the long guns and have a dehumidifier in it. The mid sized will hopefully hold the handguns, maybe a long gun or two. Thanks for the info on the stack system and rifle rods, they will come in handy.

I have the rods. They definitely increase the number of long guns that will fit in your safe.

I dislike any humidity device ( or any other device) which requires opening holes to run electric into an otherwise waterproof safe. I use rechargeable crystal devices. They work fine.

Back