testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

Hi,

Case of 9mm. Half case of M855.

Heard on the radio last night that Vista is raising all ammo prices due to the global shortage of gunpowder. :rolleyes:

Yes, I've been getting the same information for the last couple months from the SGAmmo newsletter/sales email. "Get it before the price increase" has been the message. Gun powder shortage is being caused by more product being used for larger munitions in the current conflicts, Israel, Ukraine, etc. I haven't been able to stock up nearly add much as I'd like. 😉

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hi,

Yes, I've been getting the same information for the last couple months from the SGAmmo newsletter/sales email. "Get it before the price increase" has been the message. Gun powder shortage is being caused by more product being used for larger munitions in the current conflicts, Israel, Ukraine, etc. I haven't been able to stock up nearly add much as I'd like. 😉

BassCliff
I had some money but I was planning on buying that Israeli pistol. Then I figured I might as well go way overboard on ammo. Soon I’ll be stashing it in the toilet tank and behind the dryer. 🙄

Sig Romeo 3 RDS for the MPX-K

IMG_6742.jpeg

Hi,

Ordered one case of 9mm S&B 124 grain FMJ tonight, before the prices go up any more. I spent my gig money before I made it. Shhh! Don't tell Mrs. BassCliff. :ROFLMAO: ,

BassCliff
Brother, I blew most of my gig money on way dumber shite than ammo. Although in my defense I also set myself up with a world class PA rig, a $2500 Spector, a very hard to find late 80s Ampeg SVT II non Pro and a nice American Tele among other things.

My wife never cared what I spent it on, but occasionally I'd buy her something nice just to grease the skids. :ROFLMAO:

Well, technically I bought it at the end of December, but yesterday after work...I FINALLY was able to make the trip to Fergus Falls to pick up my VP9. Between ice storms and life interfering, I have had to use patience I didn't know I had. Oh. My. Gawd. Didn't know I could top the favorites in my pistol safe, but this one has pushed its way to the top. I love how it feels in my hand! I need to fine tune the grip a little but it still rocks...and I haven't even fired it yet. I'll strip it down tonight after work and it will come with me and the modified Hellcat to the range on Wednesday. :love:

Well, technically I bought it at the end of December, but yesterday after work...I FINALLY was able to make the trip to Fergus Falls to pick up my VP9. Between ice storms and life interfering, I have had to use patience I didn't know I had. Oh. My. Gawd. Didn't know I could top the favorites in my pistol safe, but this one has pushed its way to the top. I love how it feels in my hand! I need to fine tune the grip a little but it still rocks...and I haven't even fired it yet. I'll strip it down tonight after work and it will come with me and the modified Hellcat to the range on Wednesday. :love:
Forgot to mention the shop had SA mags on sale for $20 a pop, so I picked up a few for my Hellcat.

Don’t limit yourself to using all 3 of the same size backstrap / panels. Mix and match for what’s best for you. Personally I’ve found all of my HKs suit me best with the small backstrap and medium side panels.

Don’t limit yourself to using all 3 of the same size backstrap / panels. Mix and match for what’s best for you. Personally I’ve found all of my HKs suit me best with the small backstrap and medium side panels.
Yeah. I have to read the manual and strip it down tonight. I remember reading on a thread, you guys were talking about which sizes you were trying. I like a gun that I can play around with to figure stuff out. 😊

well, i went to the range today, took my Ronin....

as i entered, i checked the store, they had Lucas Gun oil, the small bottles.

that's the first time i had seen an actual bottle up close and personal.

on the way out..??

i bought 2 bottles......might have been a higher price than "normal", @ $8.00 + taxes.

but it's a local business.

i'll clean this gun i took, it might be going to the LGS for sale, so i'll give it "some Lucas", so i can add to the age old debate...

"which gun oil do you use, and which one is the best"..????

Back