testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

Okay, so I bought it on February 21st, but I didn't want to say anything until I had it in my hot little hands. I've been patiently waiting...it took them FOREVER to ship it. I stayed home from work today with a monster of a headache, and just got a call from my FFL in Moorhead saying that they have it!

Too excited not to share!! I will post a pic once I pick it up (tomorrow...I ain't setting foot out the door today :cool: ) This is my new baby..

View attachment 53463
Very nice, yep. yer hooked. your friends will be calling you Rambo...Oops, Rambette now.

Okay, so I bought it on February 21st, but I didn't want to say anything until I had it in my hot little hands. I've been patiently waiting...it took them FOREVER to ship it. I stayed home from work today with a monster of a headache, and just got a call from my FFL in Moorhead saying that they have it!

Too excited not to share!! I will post a pic once I pick it up (tomorrow...I ain't setting foot out the door today :cool: ) This is my new baby..

View attachment 53463
IMG_2536.gif

View attachment 53463
Nice pickup Bella, congrats & enjoy it after you go to LGS and get it👍. I knew something like this was coming after your cryptic “draw your own conclusions” post when buying the those PMag magazines 🤔😏😉

Congrats !!
Gun Day is fun day !!👍👍🕺🕺

… ok, now go shopping for optics, slings, more mags, a gun bag, light and dont forget it needs an NFA suppressor stamp, suppressor, NFA SBR stamp, SBR upper , suppressor quick detach muzzle device … and another one just like it to modify completely different than the one with everything on it 😬😬 🤔🤔 🤪🤪🤪

Congrats !!
Gun Day is fun day !!👍👍🕺🕺

… ok, now go shopping for optics, slings, more mags, a gun bag, light and dont forget it needs an NFA suppressor stamp, suppressor, NFA SBR stamp, SBR upper , suppressor quick detach muzzle device … and another one just like it to modify completely different than the one with everything on it 😬😬 🤔🤔 🤪🤪🤪
In other words...down the rabbit hole! :ROFLMAO:

Yup, and KF's just talking about ONE AR15. Then multiple this list with the other ARs you "just have to have" (different lengths, calibers, etc), and that "rabbit hole" gets a bit bigger. And I'm not even gonna mention the progression into the AR10 obsession you'll probably be lead/dragged into. :LOL:😂🤣
…then you add in children that shoot and need their own custom AR’s… im burrowing to China, not a rabbit hole 😬😬

Thank you!
I would suggest you scroll thru the “lets see your AR thread” and look at the options out there.
Optics
Muzzle devices
Handguards
Etc… etc…

See what looks good to YOU and suits your fancy. Sometimes you can look at a grip or stock or muzzle device and go, “meh” not for me.
That thread will help you narrow down some visuals.
Then you can go down the rabbit hole of prices, budgets, what you want to modify and what you dont

I would suggest you scroll thru the “lets see your AR thread” and look at the options out there.
Optics
Muzzle devices
Handguards
Etc… etc…

See what looks good to YOU and suits your fancy. Sometimes you can look at a grip or stock or muzzle device and go, “meh” not for me.
Then you can go down the rabbit hole of prices, budgets, what you want to modify and what you dont
I’ve been doing that, and YouTube

Optics
Muzzle devices
Handguards
Etc… etc…

That's the beauty of the carbine she picked. Already wearing Magpul furniture and has the PSA EPT trigger, which is damn nice. I think her next step is a Magpul MS-1 sling and to decide on an optic. I would lean her towards a 510C. It's usually about $300-$350, but the optic you would lean her towards is actually an optic system and would set her back several grand. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back