testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

That's the beauty of the carbine she picked. Already wearing Magpul furniture and has the PSA EPT trigger, which is damn nice. I think her next step is a Magpul MS-1 sling and to decide on an optic. I would lean her towards a 510C. It's usually about $300-$350, but the optic you would lean her towards is actually an optic system and would set her back several grand. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
1709778470174.gif

😬😬🤣🤣

Daughter did that and requested this build .. .300 BO NFA SBR Suppressed 😬😬 of course I obliged for my girl
View attachment 53502
Your daughter is a lefty shooter & left eye dominant ? Wow is she in the less than 10% crowd ? It’s a real advantage to be a lefty in some martial arts & sports cuz of all the rightys. She’ll have no trouble holding her own w/ the boys - and you won’t havta hide the bodies .. oh wait, yeah you might .. never mind.

Your daughter is a lefty shooter & left eye dominant ? Wow is she in the less than 10% crowd ? It’s a real advantage to be a lefty in some martial arts & sports cuz of all the rightys. She’ll have no trouble holding her own w/ the boys - and you won’t havta hide the bodies .. oh wait, yeah you might .. never mind.
Myself, son and daughter are all left eye dom, left handed rifle shooters

I am left eye dominant and shoot rifles and shotguns from either side. If it has a scope/optic it makes no difference. A beaded shotgun I shoot much better from the left. I also bat from either side, though I'm more comfortable from the left and I am more comfortable kicking with my left leg. I fight/box lefty as well.

I am left eye dominant and shoot rifles and shotguns from either side. If it has a scope/optic it makes no difference. A beaded shotgun I shoot much better from the left. I also bat from either side, though I'm more comfortable from the left and I am more comfortable kicking with my left leg. I fight/box lefty as well.
Cross dominance just makes us work harder to shoot well. Sparring with righties can be fun when you switch up on them & batting either side is handy playing baseball for sure !! Very nice.

Couple of leftists here?
Hey, one thing to consider : us lefties are actually, quite literally, in our right minds so that makes right handers… hmm maybe that’s a reason the world going to H,E, double hockey sticks in a hand basket. And if you’re able to be even semi ambi, it’s discovered there are more interconnective tissues between r & l brain hemispheres.. draw your own conclusions. with ur right hand of course

Okay, so I bought it on February 21st, but I didn't want to say anything until I had it in my hot little hands. I've been patiently waiting...it took them FOREVER to ship it. I stayed home from work today with a monster of a headache, and just got a call from my FFL in Moorhead saying that they have it!

Too excited not to share!! I will post a pic once I pick it up (tomorrow...I ain't setting foot out the door today :cool: ) This is my new baby..

View attachment 53463
This will be your next acquisition Mrs Lara Croft .. aka . ‘Bella 😁

Back