testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

I just got off the phone with them about an hour ago. Yep, they were excellent CS, for sure! Turns out they had sent the code but it had ended up in my spam file. I am so brain dead after work some days that I probably deleted it. They resent it with me on the line. I put in my order for mags (and a couple of other things.. :cool:) and now Bella is a happy camper!
Nice !!
I snagged 3 mags and some shirts

I just got off the phone with them about an hour ago. Yep, they were excellent CS, for sure! Turns out they had sent the code but it had ended up in my spam file. I am so brain dead after work some days that I probably deleted it. They resent it with me on the line. I put in my order for mags (and a couple of other things.. :cool:) and now Bella is a happy camper!
IMG_2577.gif

Bought this a while back under the recommendation of @KillerFord1977. he said these things were awesome and he was right. i haven't fired it yet but is built like a tank. big heavy as a 1911 should be. No plastic in this gun except for the grips.

Now it's a plain jane model with no frills, comes with one mag and a tiny plastic box. actually looks funny. when they brought the box out for it i said that can't be the box, that thing won't fit in it. ahhh but it will, barely. only comes with a manual and bore brush. now most people have plenty of 1911 mags anyway so only coming with one is not a big deal.

Has ambi safety and three dot sights which i like better than those rear blackout sights. it has a really nice sharp crisp trigger. and i mean a nice one too, especially for a gun of this price. it also comes in a few other colors. Girsan Untouchable.

Now the really killer part of this it was only 350 out the door. i have not seen an all metal 1911 for that price. but like i said it is no frills, nothing fancy. but it is well made. I have another Girsan 1911, but it wasn't 350 bucks. at that price i may look into a different color one after i get a lot of stuff behind me.

@KillerFord1977 You done good on this one. 😁

20240314_140425.jpg
20240314_140459.jpg

Bought this a while back under the recommendation of @KillerFord1977. he said these things were awesome and he was right. i haven't fired it yet but is built like a tank. big heavy as a 1911 should be. No plastic in this gun except for the grips.

Now it's a plain jane model with no frills, comes with one mag and a tiny plastic box. actually looks funny. when they brought the box out for it i said that can't be the box, that thing won't fit in it. ahhh but it will, barely. only comes with a manual and bore brush. now most people have plenty of 1911 mags anyway so only coming with one is not a big deal.

Has ambi safety and three dot sights which i like better than those rear blackout sights. it has a really nice sharp crisp trigger. and i mean a nice one too, especially for a gun of this price. it also comes in a few other colors. Girsan Untouchable.

Now the really killer part of this it was only 350 out the door. i have not seen an all metal 1911 for that price. but like i said it is no frills, nothing fancy. but it is well made. I have another Girsan 1911, but it wasn't 350 bucks. at that price i may look into a different color one after i get a lot of stuff behind me.

View attachment 54153View attachment 54154
Thanks, you know I recommend Turkey and Buick at every turn.😀

Congrats !!
Gun Day is fun day !!

View attachment 54153View attachment 54154
In all seriousness, that is a good looking ride 👍👍

I went to my LGS yesterday and looked at a very slightly used Garrison . They told me it only had 20 rounds fired through it. Now for the kicker , I could have it for $575.00 out the door. I might have put some money on it.
Well I made it back to my LGS today after I voted. Picked up my slightly used Garrison , 2 extra 8 round mags , and 100 rounds of 230 gr. ball . I didn't really need the ammo but wanted to help the store out.

Tomorrow I will take it down , clean and lube it and be happy. Unfortunately , it will probably be next week before I can get to the range.

Well I made it back to my LGS today after I voted. Picked up my slightly used Garrison , 2 extra 8 round mags , and 100 rounds of 230 gr. ball . I didn't really need the ammo but wanted to help the store out.

Tomorrow I will take it down , clean and lube it and be happy. Unfortunately , it will probably be next week before I can get to the range.
that's something the bugs the crap outta me too...

i cannot get to the range or the club, the same day i buy a gun.

why is that..??

why must some of us, have to wait....???

we SHOULD go to the range the SAME DAMN DAY........!!!!!!!

must be Brandons fault...........that's who imma blaming.

Ordered 2 17 round mags and the spacers that finally came in for the Girsan Disruptor, A three gun range bag and pistol socks from Amazon and sent off for my CCW permit re certification. Even though our new Governor done away with needing one i re upped. had one for several years and didn't cost nothing but to the state police so i will keep it active.

Last edited:
Back