testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

Hi,

Well, I did it. You talked me into it.

View attachment 55084

I wanted to take advantage of the four free magazines before the deal expired (3/31/24 is the last day) plus take advantage of the $499 price at Grabagun. It's not the optic cut. Please don't hate me. I'm hoping it will be at my FFL towards the end of the week. I'm also hoping that Mrs. BassCliff will like it for the ambidextrous controls and adjustable grip panels. She's a lefty with lady hands. If she really likes it then I'll have to get a second one, perhaps with the optic cut. Now I'll have to postpone my AR purchase by a couple of months until I can save up some more gig money. ;)

Stay tuned for a NGD range report. :D

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Good…goood.

Another feels the power of the dark side.

My HK msg came today!

IMG_4171.jpeg

Hey!

I just uploaded the paperwork for mine. Drat but it might be two weeks before I even hear back from HK. Then how long will they take to ship? I'll be patient. ;)

BassCliff
They usually send you a code by email in about a week. Then once you make your order, it takes about two weeks for them to ship. Their website says up to four weeks due to higher than normal orders. It took a little over two for me. Once they ship, it's fast.

Hi,

They usually send you a code by email in about a week. Then once you make your order, it takes about two weeks for them to ship. Their website says up to four weeks due to higher than normal orders. It took a little over two for me. Once they ship, it's fast.

Wow! That was quick! I just got my coupon code in my email. Somebody must be working late, or they're working in Germany. ;) Look like the coupon is for $200 off my order. So I must spend at least $200.01 in order to use the coupon. ;)

BassCliff

Back