testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

I didn't care for the rail that come on the KS7 and the KSG410 so got a rail conversion from kel tec and i had the sights. put a compensator and buttpad on the KS7, also a shell holder. not much stuff for the KSG410 yet. i found one type of shell holder but it has to mount under that rail i got rid of. i about have to hold the gun up to my earlobe to line the sight on that carry rail. these line up perfect.
20240410_144947.jpg
20240424_083339.jpg

I didn't care for the rail that come on the KS7 and the KSG410 so got a rail conversion from kel tec and i had the sights. put a compensator and buttpad on the KS7, also a shell holder. not much stuff for the KSG410 yet. i found one type of shell holder but it has to mount under that rail i got rid of. i about have to hold the gun up to my earlobe to line the sight on that carry rail. these line up perfect.
View attachment 56515View attachment 56516
That’s a good looking conversion 👍👍

View attachment 56515View attachment 56516
Looks great.

ordered 2 timney triggers for m&p's, 4 more 5.7x28 ar15 mags and more gunsmith tools for now.

next will be another m&p, but in 45acp threaded barrel version for some carver custom and floyd customs parts (extended mag release, flared magwell, comp, recoil springs, mag extensions, ss guide rod as a tungsten version is out of stock). I'm trying to buy the 4.6" w/o manual safety 2.0 10mm from a guy in South Texas, but unclear if it's sold or not? With that I'll have the 4, 4.6 and 5.6" models all with timney's. haven't ordered parts for the 45 until I know more about the 10mm. I'll give him until Saturday and after that I'm buying the 45. X-cal is having a 20% off on all barrels, so the problem is what to buy.

CHOICES
338lm or 300nm barrel for the savage 110 in 338lm (24") I already have in the 28-31" range to speed up the 300 grainers
or get some ar15 barrels in

22br or 6br (not ppc)

or get an ar10 barrel in

7-08 18" (already have a 22") or
6.5prc (already have a 22") in either 18 or 26" or
7saum (already have a 28") in the 20-24" range or
308win 28" w/+1 or 2 gas or
300wsm in the 20-24" range or
270wsm/6.8western in 20-24" or
277fury (65k psi limit no hybrid cases as sometimes available) in 18-22" barrel

Hi,

ordered 2 timney triggers for m&p's, 4 more 5.7x28 ar15 mags and more gunsmith tools for now.

next will be another m&p, but in 45acp threaded barrel version for some carver custom and floyd customs parts (extended mag release, flared magwell, comp, recoil springs, mag extensions, ss guide rod as a tungsten version is out of stock). I'm trying to buy the 4.6" w/o manual safety 2.0 10mm from a guy in South Texas, but unclear if it's sold or not? With that I'll have the 4, 4.6 and 5.6" models all with timney's. haven't ordered parts for the 45 until I know more about the 10mm. I'll give him until Saturday and after that I'm buying the 45. X-cal is having a 20% off on all barrels, so the problem is what to buy.

CHOICES
338lm or 300nm barrel for the savage 110 in 338lm (24") I already have in the 28-31" range to speed up the 300 grainers
or get some ar15 barrels in

22br or 6br (not ppc)

or get an ar10 barrel in

7-08 18" (already have a 22") or
6.5prc (already have a 22") in either 18 or 26" or
7saum (already have a 28") in the 20-24" range or
308win 28" w/+1 or 2 gas or
300wsm in the 20-24" range or
270wsm/6.8western in 20-24" or
277fury (65k psi limit no hybrid cases as sometimes available) in 18-22" barrel

Wow. That's quite a shopping list. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Just started using the Mantis X3. I think this device could help a lot of folks, new or experienced shooters. Gonna try it out it with live fire next week. Check out their web site see what you think.
Actually I had bought one of those a couple of years ago, it was really glitchy at that time and I became overwhelmed and stashed it in my closet. Fast forward to now and the Laser Academy is awesome, but after you said you ordered one, I dug it out and charged it up. I’m hoping the software is better now. The X3 does things that the Laser Academy can’t. I know what I’m doing this weekend. 😎

Actually I had bought one of those a couple of years ago, it was really glitchy at that time and I became overwhelmed and stashed it in my closet. Fast forward to now and the Laser Academy is awesome, but after you said you ordered one, I dug it out and charged it up. I’m hoping the software is better now. The X3 does things that the Laser Academy can’t. I know what I’m doing this weekend. 😎
Hope the software up-grade helps. I just starting using it and so far very impressed. I've already made changes in my grip, trigger control using it. The graphs help show areas that need attention.

My order from MidwayUsa came in yesterday. A few items for casting and a nice screwdriver set. If they still have the screwdrivers on sale, they appear to be a bargain for a penny under $40. The hard case is nice and has a decent hinge and sliding locking tabs. Some of my previous kits had the hinge break or the closing tab break off or various tips bend.

Attachments

• MidwayUsa purchase.jpg
    MidwayUsa purchase.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • screwdrivers.jpg
    screwdrivers.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
I ordered this on Sunday and it was here by Tuesday. Powertac ships fast. I just opened it up and charged it last night. Yes, it will burn the optic nerves of a coyote at 480 meters (lit up the living room like sunshine! 😎

View attachment 56601
in case you need bigger

Back