testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

IMG_2719.jpeg

Wasn’t planning on buying a gun today, went to my gun shop to pick up some ammo, these were on display on the counter, Girsan MC1911S in .45acp, $359.99, I couldn’t pass it up, but I did forget to buy my ammo though

Congrats !

Did you not see the charred minion with a Turkish gun? Buyer beware 😉😁🤪
I’ll tell you what, that preservative oil or as @KillerFord1977 said lamb grease…..it doesn’t come off easy, cleaned it 3 times now and when I go to re-oil, it just beads in places, BTW, American manufacturers better take heed, I figured with this price range, I would see tool marks, mis colored finish and such, not one tool mark or blemish, fit is not what I expected either, this gun is very tight, no play at all, barrel fit is very good, it even has front checkering and checkered mainspring housing, flat recoil spring and a very good polished feed ramp. Like I said American gun makers should really watch on there products if a Girsan is built like this and for its ridiculous price range

Last edited:
I’ll tell you what, that preservative oil or as @KillerFord1977 said lamb grease…..it doesn’t come off easy, cleaned it 3 times now and when I go to re-oil, it just beads in places, BTW, American manufacturers better take heed, I figured with this price range, I would see tool marks, mis colored finish and such, not one tool mark or blemish, fit is not what I expected either, this gun is very tight, no play at all, barrel fit is very good, it even has front checkering and checkered mainspring housing, flat recoil spring and a very good polished feed ramp. Like I said American gun makers should really watch on there products if a Girsan is built like this and for its ridiculous price range
Same with my Tisas Duty BR9. The insides are a work of art.

Back