Retired Bum
Professional
And he lives nearby wooly swamp.....
I guess someone forgot to tell you that Confederate Script is no longer good.They be in jars, them old cans rust
The hell you say.I guess someone forgot to tell you that Confederate Script is no longer good.
Hate to tell you this, but Lee surrendered. You ain't getting those re-enforcements!The hell you say.![]()
Nah he didn't he's standing on a concrete pillar not too far from here.Hate to tell you this, but Lee surrendered. You ain't getting those re-enforcements!

That Ruger is really nice,Went to my LGS and picked up a pristine Ruger P89DC for $395, in the original case. It didn't have the factory-included magazine loader, but I saved my old one from the first time I had one of these about 35 years ago. You never forget your first true love!
View attachment 119871View attachment 119872
Some mail-order items arrived, an Allen ankle holster because my last one (Falco) didn't have a velcro retention strap and it wasn't as 'one size fits all' as they made it out to be. 2 new compact tourniquets from Snakestaff Systems. They're 1.5 inch wide and come in gray, blue (trainer), orange & ranger green. Finally, a couple spare rifle cleaning kits for my AR15 and AR10. The one on the left is USGI and the one on the right is a clone sized for 7.62x51 NATO.
View attachment 119873
Tomorrow it's SUNDAY GUNDAY!![]()