testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

I gots boolets buried in these i just can't remember where

SANY4669.JPG
 
Went to my LGS and picked up a pristine Ruger P89DC for $395, in the original case. It didn't have the factory-included magazine loader, but I saved my old one from the first time I had one of these about 35 years ago. You never forget your first true love!
20261003_195202.jpg
20261003_195655.jpg


Some mail-order items arrived, an Allen ankle holster because my last one (Falco) didn't have a velcro retention strap and it wasn't as 'one size fits all' as they made it out to be. 2 new compact tourniquets from Snakestaff Systems. They're 1.5 inch wide and come in gray, blue (trainer), orange & ranger green. Finally, a couple spare rifle cleaning kits for my AR15 and AR10. The one on the left is USGI and the one on the right is a clone sized for 7.62x51 NATO.
20261003_202838.jpg


Tomorrow it's SUNDAY GUNDAY! :cool:👌
 
Went to my LGS and picked up a pristine Ruger P89DC for $395, in the original case. It didn't have the factory-included magazine loader, but I saved my old one from the first time I had one of these about 35 years ago. You never forget your first true love!
View attachment 119871View attachment 119872

Some mail-order items arrived, an Allen ankle holster because my last one (Falco) didn't have a velcro retention strap and it wasn't as 'one size fits all' as they made it out to be. 2 new compact tourniquets from Snakestaff Systems. They're 1.5 inch wide and come in gray, blue (trainer), orange & ranger green. Finally, a couple spare rifle cleaning kits for my AR15 and AR10. The one on the left is USGI and the one on the right is a clone sized for 7.62x51 NATO.

View attachment 119873

Tomorrow it's SUNDAY GUNDAY! :cool:👌
That Ruger is really nice,
 
Back
Top