testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

Several boxes of range ammo for my new P365 380 to tide me over until the case I ordered last week arrives. Shot a box of my EDC ammo just to make sure it functioned perfectly in the new gun and it does but I don't want to keep using that up as I only have 5 and 1/2 boxes of it left now, enough for 3+ full loads in the new gun and 2 spare mags.

I bought this KleenBore cloth for cleaning the carbon and burn marks off my revolver's cylinder. I was amazed at how well it worked.

IMG_2339_1.jpg

Went to the local gun show Friday... it was a mad house, there were so many people in line ready to shop and/or walk off that turkey meal from Thanksgiving!!!

I'll probably go again Sunday as the stamp they give us is good for the entire weekend ;)

Fella sold the Gold Dots for $25.00 since the box looked beat up; HST +Ps went for .80¢ per round.

Ammo-112523.jpg

A STRAPT-TAC belly band holster. In truth, I don't think "belly band" is an apt description. I look at it as a modified battle belt. This holster remedies the belly band boogieman of potential interference inside of the trigger guard. If you are not familiar with this item, it provides a platform for holding your preferred IWB holster in a very comfortable padded nylon "belt" secured by a Velcro strap. Earlier competitors were deficient in that the strap that engaged the IWB holster was not thick or rigid enough to keep the holster in place. Problem now. Comes with a horizontal mount mag holder. My IWB is right-hand draw, so I setup the mag holder for left hand access. Holster is very well padded and comfortable against the skin. You can wear it inside or outside of the waistband and position your IWB anywhere around you waist you want. When in place it is very secure.
Drop the act and get a fanny pack ................uh...i mean........uh gun bag................that was close🤫

Back