testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

200 pieces of 454 Casull brass
1000 SRP magnum primers
VV N110 powder
Hornady 300gr XTP Magnum
Box of 454 ammo
and a tshirt
20240113_183027.jpg

200 pieces of 454 Casull brass
1000 SRP magnum primers
VV N110 powder
Hornady 300gr XTP Magnum
Box of 454 ammo
and a tshirtView attachment 50603
I killed several deer & hogs with a Ruger Super Blackhawk in 44 mag. In retrospect I wish I would've gotten one of the big blasters like your 454 Casull, 500 or 460 S&W magnums. With my hands I'd probably bloody my nose with the 1st shot. By the way, love your tee shirt.

I killed several deer & hogs with a Ruger Super Blackhawk in 44 mag. In retrospect I wish I would've gotten one of the big blasters like your 454 Casull, 500 or 460 S&W magnums. With my hands I'd probably bloody my nose with the 1st shot. By the way, love your tee shirt.
I had a Super Blackhawk. 10". I got rid of it stupidly. I have a 30 something year old Taurus Model 44, 8.38". Killed a lot of deer with that one. I still have a Blackhawk, but it's a .357 Bisley.

I had a Super Blackhawk. 10". I got rid of it stupidly. I have a 30 something year old Taurus Model 44, 8.38". Killed a lot of deer with that one. I still have a Blackhawk, but it's a .357 Bisley.
Can't say for sure but doubt the deer would notice the difference in 44 mag & 454 Casull. Still I would've liked to have had one. I bet that long barreled Taurus will take care of business.

Just walked in with this Ruger Collector's Series 10/22. Something to have a little fun with.
View attachment 50775

View attachment 50776
So of course I wanted to shoot at least a few shots through the new rifle. It snowed Monday & Tuesday and it's supposed to snow Thursday & Friday but it was clear today though very cold, 7° with a -1° wind chill. So off to the range I went.

It's a good thing the range is just minutes away because I left the ammo can sitting on the floor at home. Duh?!@?!

So far so good. It shot every brand of .22LR ammo I had. 2 of the brands appeared more accurate but then again, it was extremely cold and windy so it could be me. I'll worry about accuracy on a little warmer day.

Hi,

The magazines for my XD45 Mod2 Tactical got here a couple days ago.

1705606151822.png

Then yesterday while looking for snow manipulation apparatus I perused the ammo isle at one of my favorite 'farm and fleet' stores and picked up a box of this in .45ACP.

1705606230097.png

I'll give them a test run before buying in quantity.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hi,

The magazines for my XD45 Mod2 Tactical got here a couple days ago.

View attachment 50904

Then yesterday while looking for snow manipulation apparatus I perused the ammo isle at one of my favorite 'farm and fleet' stores and picked up a box of this in .45ACP.

View attachment 50905

I'll give them a test run before buying in quantity.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
Definitely do. My XD Mod 2 .45 didn’t care for them.

Back