testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

5 extra mags for the Masada Slim.

Put some Talon grips on it today too.

PNidpKc.jpg

9br4iJ8.jpg

i got a new swivel, padded bar stool coming today, from amazon...

only about $50 (including tax)..

maybe now i can stay at the reloading bench longer and not get butt paralysis from the damned hard wooden one i have now....??

Lowes, Home Depot, Harbor Freight, even Wally World don't have any in stock, and thier prices are much higher.

the only benefit to the hard wood bar stools..??

when we have guests over and there are no more seats..??

they get to sit on those hardwood stools, and tend to leave early..!!!!!

update:

my new padded bar stool for my reloading area, came earlier.

i had to wait for my 5 year old grandson to get out of kinnygarten, then i took a nap.

feels REAL GOOD ........my ass likes it too...!!!!!

nice and comfy under my thighs, where the wooden one cut off my circulation.

and a much better foot rest area.

1706643561555.png

update:

my new padded bar stool for my reloading area, came earlier.

i had to wait for my 5 year old grandson to get out of kinnygarten, then i took a nap.

feels REAL GOOD ........my ass likes it too...!!!!!

nice and comfy under my thighs, where the wooden one cut off my circulation.

and a much better foot rest area.

View attachment 51592
Be very careful with that padded seat contraption. You could fall asleep on it and fall off. I can hear it now ..... I fell off the new seat and hurt me li'l self. :cry::ROFLMAO:

I have a Hellcat Pro OSP (California Compliant) in pre-DROS confinement (ordered on Sunday at Sportsman’s). The target date of arrival at the store is 2/6 at which point I begin the DROS process that will keep the latest member of the SA family incarcerated for an additional 10 days.

Hi,

I have a Hellcat Pro OSP (California Compliant) in pre-DROS confinement (ordered on Sunday at Sportsman’s). The target date of arrival at the store is 2/6 at which point I begin the DROS process that will keep the latest member of the SA family incarcerated for an additional 10 days.

"Gun jail" is so unnecessary, inconvenient, wasteful, and quite the infringement.

Nice firearm. Congrats. 😉

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hi,

I took Mrs. BassCliff out for supper next door to a sporting goods store. After supper we stopped by so I could get some more cleaning supplies, .22 bore snake, nylon brush, and a big bag of cleaning patches. I know how to show a girl a good time. :LOL:

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back