testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

I can't believe how fast these shipped. I ordered 10 Magpul PMags and they got here in two days...so yeah, I'll let y'all draw your own conclusions..
IMG_4043.jpeg

About 3 weeks ago I bought a Colt python (blue, 6”, DOM-1981)
A Colt python (SS, 3”, DOM-1993)
A Colt SAA (tempered frame 4”, DOM-2003)
I’ve always wanted a SAA and western holster.(from playing Cowboys as a kid) Sooooo….yesterday I got a gunslinger type holster and belt from Kirkpatrick's here in Texas. And a tooled holster and belt (riders type)from Gunslingers also here in Texas. Oh yeah! And? .45 Long Colt ammo.

Made em an offer on the Ruger and this Girsan Disruptor. was sure they wouldn't take it. they did. this thing feels really good. has an optic plate and nice sights. only problem i have found is the mags. i can find the 17 round mags but the spacer is nowhere to be found. the mag don't come with it. don't make sense but it don't got an e mail into EEA to find out about them. only comes with one mag too but what can ya expect for about 325 bucks

20240229_143014.jpg

Hi,

About 3 weeks ago I bought a Colt python (blue, 6”, DOM-1981)
A Colt python (SS, 3”, DOM-1993)
A Colt SAA (tempered frame 4”, DOM-2003)
I’ve always wanted a SAA and western holster.(from playing Cowboys as a kid) Sooooo….yesterday I got a gunslinger type holster and belt from Kirkpatrick's here in Texas. And a tooled holster and belt (riders type)from Gunslingers also here in Texas. Oh yeah! And? .45 Long Colt ammo.

Cowboy up! ;)

Oh yeah, I just ordered my monthly case of 9mm 124 gr S&B from trusty sgammo.com. They treat me well. :)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back