testtest

What I Do Works

So off to the grocery store this morning for just a few items before the upcoming storm,
I’ve mentioned before on my walk into and from the store back to my truck the gun on my hip is in full view. In the store it’s concealed.
Now I always park away from other cars and walking back to my truck in a fairly empty parking lot I noticed a car parked a few spots away with 3 individuals sitting in it, now my attention was on full alert and as I got next to my truck and unlocked the doors to load my groceries in the back seat the passenger side doors opened up and two guys got out with one holding a gun. 😡
I immediately pulled my 10mm and screamed make a better decision guys.
They both jumped back in the car and it drove off very quickly. I immediately dialed 911 and asked the operator for police assistance and they arrived in under 5 minutes.
I almost got car jacked today guys/gals but my situational awareness saved my a$$.
Stay safe out there everyone I truly believe the world has turned to 💩
Glad you're OK.

I never expected this to happen in my area of the city which is the reason I stayed away from the heavy crime rate areas unfortunately it’s happening everywhere.
Lightning can strike anywhere like a bolt out of the blue. You prevailed today, not because you were lucky, but because you were skilled. But I hope you did find the time today to pick some lottery tickets just in case. :)

Great situational awareness and response Keystone 19250! A textbook "Stop The Threat", without a shot fired on your part, is an excellent example to all no matter where you are. Glad you're okay while maybe making those lowlifes think about a safer, legal way to make a living. BTW, I just returned from the grocery store when reading your post!

Atta boy, Keystone. Score one for the good guys. Mental and physical preparation, paired with swift, decisive action saved the day. May we all learn from your experience.

Also, you had a close call with human predators. I would consider that to be a potentially traumatic experience. Take care of your mental health in the aftermath.

Back