testtest

What Is A Binary Trigger?

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Put simply, a binary trigger is a type of semiautomatic trigger with two firing modes: semiautomatic and binary.

What is a Binary Trigger?

DSC0994-Web.jpg

Put simply, a binary trigger is a type of semiautomatic trigger with two firing modes: semiautomatic and binary.

What is a Binary Trigger?

DSC0994-Web.jpg
Eh..........dunno............how many competitors are using these? Do they keep the second shot accurate?
If you are in Binary are you committed to the second discharge or can you safe it with the trigger rearward??
Educate me please.............

What are they?

They are a boat load of fun, thats what!

Ya, they aint cheap.
I have the FOSTECH unit on my Brigade AR 9mm. I LOVE IT!
When on Binary, you can discharge the 1st rnd, hold the trigger (if your want) and discharge the 2nd shot when you want, effectively making it a single shot.
You can also shift from Binary to single shot after your 1st rnd. Just flip the lever.

I've been think about putting Binary on my AR pistol (223/5.56), since I have the 22 conversion

I have several Franklins in different AR’s, one in an mp5 clone, A scorpion, ruger PC, Rugger 10/22, A Draco and another AR version in an aftermarket Stribog lower (conversion lower that lets me use scorpion mags and AR trigger). You can say that I like them. All pistols are either SBR or utilize a brace. Fun way to use up some ammo, notice I didn’t say waste.

Back