testtest

What is “California Compliant”?

Good article Mike!

Unfortunately the citizens of Massachusetts don't even have an option for a compliant AR.

Sorry @jmcd
Screenshot_20200422-112504_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20200422-112624_Firefox.jpg

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled What is “California Compliant”? and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/what-is-california-compliant/.

Great article and very unfortunate for California residents. When I first became an officer in a large urban police department in 1972, we were always outmatched by armed criminals. In fact, the bad guys had semi-automatic pistols while we were still carrying SW Model 10 revolvers. Comparatively speaking, this imbalance in armament still exists. If officers are now dealing with armed criminals who often carry high capacity firearms (AK 47 etc.), what does that mean for "we the people" who only want to protect ourselves and families?

Citizens in California are at a stark disadvantage and legislators must know that criminals WILL obtain both high capacity firearms and ammunition, regardless of ANY laws they may pass. I live in Illinois and at one time, I thought our gun laws were too restrictive, but compared to CA and MASS, I live in paradise; at least for the time being.

Stay safe all!

Back