testtest

What is Going to Happen to Springfield Armory and other Illinois Manufacturers?

I just heard the guy who ran unsuccessfully for AG in the last election in Illinois on the radio. He said he thinks there are a S load of republicans and centrists who complain about Illinois being dominated by Dems, but they don't participate in the process. He is filing at least 3 lawsuits against this gun bill. One of which is for violating the equal rights clause ( I may be not calling it by the right name) because this law exempts people like prison guards, Jailers and retired cops.

Here's the thing. When was the last time Illinois was anything other than deeply and dominatingly blue ?

You guys aren't even scratching the surface. It gives Illinois state police the same authority and emergency measures that the AFT think they have. As far as firearms go, we've been knocked back to the 1960s. Revolvers, bolt and pump. Military surplus (WWII and Korean war era) Everything else is deemed an assault weapon and subject to registration. They even stepped on switchblades, if i read correctly. No more OTF. This isn't "just another assault weapon bill" this is the lefts wettest dream.

Back