testtest

What Is the Best AR Caliber for Hunting?

So you’re saying, if you acknowledge the limitations of the platform, and use it correctly, it’s a good choice.

Just like a .223 for deer.

QE-MF’n-D
😂😂😂😂 Ok I'm going to say it one more time, so listen very carefully! IN MY OPINION. I FEEL THE .223 IS AN INADEQUATE CARTRIDGE FOR HARVESTING DEER! 😂😂😂😂😉

Last edited:
QED: Latin; quod erat demonstradum “that which has been proven”.

MF’n…well, you’ll need the urban dictionary for that.
But you're right about one thing Hans! I absolutely agree the. 223 "has been proven" to be an inadequate cartridge for deer hunting. There fore been outlawed for deer hunting in several states for that reason!😂😂😂

So you’d rather have a bow than an AR for self defense?

I mean, if it’s that much better…
Come on Hans, no one is implying a bow, even mine which is completely bad ass, would be an effective SD weapon other than in very specific circumstances. But I certainly think it’s more effective at killing than a 5.56 in a one shot scenario, like deer hunting, which is what we were talking about right ?

Come on Hans, no one is implying a bow, even mine which is completely bad ass, would be an effective SD weapon other than in very specific circumstances. But I certainly think it’s more effective at killing than a 5.56 in a one shot scenario, like deer hunting, which is what we were talking about right ?
Of course! I'm just really enjoying this conversation! 😂😂😂

A whole lot of deer cleanly dropped with .223 would have to argue with you.
Lots of deer killed with a 22 as well. In fact ( and I’m ashamed to admit I know a person like this) I know a guy who dove out of a tree stand and killed one with a Bowie knife.

In truth, as long as you have done your part to insure you make a clean, quick kill it’s ethical regardless of what you use. That is the whole crux of ethical hunting.

Back