testtest

What Is the Springfield Armory Warranty? An Inside Look

The wife and I drove down to Nashville and back yesterday morning to watch my niece's soccer game ( NCAAW). Incidentally we drove home through the 4 tornados that slammed central Missouri and Illinois last night. I digress. There are a couple ways to get to Nashville from here. One, the way my sister and her friends went, is through downtown STL and catch 24 there and ride it all the way down. The way we took was to go south on I-55 and cross over into Illinois right where the Mississippi and Ohio rivers meet. Two bridges in quick succession. The first over the Mississippi into Illinois, puts you in Illinois for about 3/4 of a mile before you hit the second bridge over the Ohio into Kentucky. Both of these bridges are old, noisy and make me very uncomfortable. Not as uncomfortable as driving hundreds of miles through Illinois though.

I'm happy to say, we avoided the tornados ( barely), didn't get dumped into either big river and spent a total of less than 10 minutes in Illinois.
Old and narrow and long bridges, you ought to experience two big rigs meeting on those crossings.

Sounds like a good warranty for the original purchaser, not so much for a subsequent purchaser. I've had Dillon and Ruger service free for items I bought used. Don't get me wrong, I have several SA products and will buy another.

Sounds like a good warranty for the original purchaser, not so much for a subsequent purchaser. I've had Dillon and Ruger service free for items I bought used. Don't get me wrong, I have several SA products and will buy another.
Likely.
Warranties and guarantees can be important and crucial on both sides of a fence.
Is part of what made Sears and Craftsman brand famous and prosperous, is also part of what broke them when one side failed to deliver in more ways than one and more than once? About the same with the K company?

Back