testtest

What is Your Favorite Outdoor Clothing/Gear Brand?

As an add-on to my previous posts in this thread, I found a decent pr of Wrangler (not jeans) cargo pocket, rip-stop light-weight mat'l, in a khaki color, at Walmart last summer. Price was under $20, and they're comfortable. Will be looking again for additional pairs once warmer weather returns.

Duluth is awesome I’ve been looking for some good gear for next years hunt and Duluth keeps crossing my path.
Duluth is good, and I do have a jacket (Grab-N-Go model?) that my wife bought me quite awhile back. Well-made, and I use it a lot during chilly/cold weather. However, these days, being ret'd, I'm not willing to pay their prices, but that's the cheapskate in me. :)

Duluth is good, and I do have a jacket (Grab-N-Go model?) that my wife bought me quite awhile back. Well-made, and I use it a lot during chilly/cold weather. However, these days, being ret'd, I'm not willing to pay their prices, but that's the cheapskate in me. :)
Last hunting season here it was 12 degrees in the morning when we started our hunt. I’m an Arizona boy so cold and I don’t get along are all.

Hi Everyone,

I've been working on an outdoor apparel brand concept and finally have the time to start developing prototypes with a factory in California. For the past 8 years I've been designing apparel for high-end luxury brands and I'm really excited to blend my climbing & hiking experience with my fashion experience. Anyways, I'd love some input and have a website setup to survey opinions on a few concepts, if you have the time I'd love to hear your thoughts! No pressure though, happy Fall!

https://www.wearsill.com/surveys

-Megan

Hi Everyone,

I've been working on an outdoor apparel brand concept and finally have the time to start developing prototypes with a factory in California. For the past 8 years I've been designing apparel for high-end luxury brands and I'm really excited to blend my climbing & hiking experience with my fashion experience. Anyways, I'd love some input and have a website setup to survey opinions on a few concepts, if you have the time I'd love to hear your thoughts! No pressure though, happy Fall!

https://www.wearsill.com/surveys

-Megan
Welcome.. my first input is leave CA for a better tax climate and a more pro 2nd amendment and outdoor culture

Back