testtest

what kind of snake is this???

Skunks are cute AF. We have a family of them every year out back.
NOPE we had a skunk incident june before last....OMG dog got, i got it , i washed her at least 4 times outside with the dawn, baking soda stuff, me to
we had open bowls of vinegar around the house, steamed the floors, washed everything i touched or dog touched
it took weeks to get the smell out of the house
it was a baby skunk...funny thing is i watched it stand up and extend the tail, thinking what is that in the garden over there in the dark,,,......then boom

NOPE we had a skunk incident june before last....OMG dog got, i got it , i washed her at least 4 times outside with the dawn, baking soda stuff, me to
we had open bowls of vinegar around the house, steamed the floors, washed everything i touched or dog touched
it was a baby skunk...funny thing is i watched it stand up and extend the tail, thinking what is that in the garden over there in the dark,,,......then boom
Yeah, dogs and skunks definitely don't mix.

This stuff works ---> https://scoe10x.com/

Only 2 things in this world that get me scared to death and they are snakes and skunks. I'd probably be in the back of an ambulance hooked up to all kinds of stuff if I had gotten that close to a snake let alone a venomous snake one at that. And the way he blends in, WOW...
I’ve got a notion that for every one you noticed, there were 25 you were within one step of, and never saw.

Yeah, dogs and skunks definitely don't mix.
I hunted with my Lab in South Dakota where there are lots of skunks. My dog got sprayed twice and that year the guide told me every dog out there had been sprayed. I always carried, and still do, a skunk bucket kit in my truck. It consists of a gallon of water, bottle of hydrogen peroxide, bottle of Dawn, box of baking soda, disposable gloves. Skunk spray is an oil and the Dawn breaks that down, while the HP and baking soda neutralize the smell. It may take several treatments but it works well. For what its worth tomato juice for skunk is a myth.

I hunted with my Lab in South Dakota where there are lots of skunks. My dog got sprayed twice and that year the guide told me every dog out there had been sprayed. I always carried, and still do, a skunk bucket kit in my truck. It consists of a gallon of water, bottle of hydrogen peroxide, bottle of Dawn, box of baking soda, disposable gloves. Skunk spray is an oil and the Dawn breaks that down, while the HP and baking soda neutralize the smell. It may take several treatments but it works well. For what its worth tomato juice for skunk is a myth.
I'll ask a local man that got spray in his mouth if he used baking soda and HP? My summation is nope! It took his wife a lloooooonnnngggggg time before she would kiss or even hug him again. Lesson is, don't take trash out at night and check corners.

This is our watch snake. It has been with us for years. It still startles me.

Attachments

• 20220523_160909.jpg
    20220523_160909.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 34
  • 20210430_100833.jpg
    20210430_100833.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 38
Back