testtest

What kind of snobbery is this?

Onewolf426

Professional
As you all know, I have been looking at the CZ 75 compacts. I was also looking at the IWI Jericho 941 steel frame, which is a 75 clone. Seems very few companies are making holsters for this model. Most are favoring the Masada. I started looking at the Jericho because it has features I like and is comparable to the CZ 75. It also has a rail, although that is not a deal maker or breaker for me. Guess I may have to stick with the CZ 75 steel frame. The Jericho is a little cheaper, but it seems to be less than ideal when it comes to holsters.

I have the full size CZ75B and the Jericho 941 FS9 (medium length barrel steel frame) and I prefer the IWI pistol over the CZ compact or full size. They are excellent pistols in my opinion and mine has had a steady diet of +P ammo with no issues.

As you all know, I have been looking at the CZ 75 compacts. I was also looking at the IWI Jericho 941 steel frame, which is a 75 clone. Seems very few companies are making holsters for this model. Most are favoring the Masada. I started looking at the Jericho because it has features I like and is comparable to the CZ 75. It also has a rail, although that is not a deal maker or breaker for me. Guess I may have to stick with the CZ 75 steel frame. The Jericho is a little cheaper, but it seems to be less than ideal when it comes to holsters.
I have been making and using my own holsters for about 10 years. At first out of leather but now from kydex. I find that rather than having the "holster drawer" I can just dump them if I don't like them. I learn what could be better and make another one with upgraded features. You can buy almost all you need to make the tools for about 30 bucks and enough kydex to make 3-4 holsters for about $20. I make OWB and shoulder holsters for any guns I'm going to carry. I made a drop leg unit for my wife because she is so high waisted she can't get the gun out of a belt holster. When you make your own the options are unlimited and you never have to settle for almost right. Check out youtube for how to videos.

i didn't check, but if the Jericho is a CZ clone, then wouldn't CZ holster work..???

i only briefly looked and liked the masada, months ago, but went no further, as well as the jericho

i didn't check, but if the Jericho is a CZ clone, then wouldn't CZ holster work..???

i only briefly looked and liked the masada, months ago, but went no further, as well as the jericho
It is a clone as far as the fire control system, slide in rail. Frame is different around barrel. Jericho has a rail, whereas the CZ doesn't. The Jericho is patterned more like the Baby Desert Eagle.

I have been making and using my own holsters for about 10 years. At first out of leather but now from kydex. I find that rather than having the "holster drawer" I can just dump them if I don't like them. I learn what could be better and make another one with upgraded features. You can buy almost all you need to make the tools for about 30 bucks and enough kydex to make 3-4 holsters for about $20. I make OWB and shoulder holsters for any guns I'm going to carry. I made a drop leg unit for my wife because she is so high waisted she can't get the gun out of a belt holster. When you make your own the options are unlimited and you never have to settle for almost right. Check out youtube for how to videos.
Very nice! Very informative.

Back