testtest

What Optics Are You using With Your Saint Rifles And Pistols.

Using an Aimpoint PRO on my Saint Edge pistol. Tack driver!! All my other optics are Holosuns and they work well on my 9mm PCCs.
IMG_3819.jpeg
IMG_3811.jpeg
IMG_3811.jpeg

On my Saint pistol I'm using a red dot from AT3. It is a great sight with a sturdy mount, clear glass and very easy to zero. My Saint Victor has a Freedom RDS. Very well made, life time warranty. I would recommend both.
I just got a Sig Tango4 1-4x24 with the 5.56/7.62 reticle for my Victor .308. The glass is great but my mount doesn't get here until Tuesday so I can't give it a solid review yet.

For the .308 rifle I recommend the Hi-Lux ART M1200 6X24

https://hi-luxoptics.com/products/hi-lux-leatherwood-art-m1200-6x-24x-riflescope

Thanks to a larger and completely re-engineered CAMputer system, the M1200 ART-XLR can now be calibrated to the majority of today’s center-fire rifles – chambered for cartridges from as small as the .223 Remington up to the hard-hitting .50 BMG. As long as the shooter knows the bullet ballistic coefficient and the muzzle velocity, this scope can be calibrated for more than 75-percent of today’s most widely used calibers and rifles to automatically keep hits in the center of mass from 300 to 1,200 meters – or within the capability of the bullet and load.

To operate this scope, all the shooter has to do is zoom in on a target of known size until it fits inside the brackets of the ranging reticle…steady the aim…and take the shot. The CAMputer system automatically compensates for bullet trajectory as the shooter frames the known size target in the reticle.

The Automatic Ranging Trajectory (ART) System was invented and designed by Jim Leatherwood for military snipers in Vietnam during the late 1960s. By using the incrementally adjustable trajectory cam, the new Leatherwood ART scopes can be calibrated for virtually any center fire cartridge from .223 to .50BMG.

LONG RANGE SIMPLIFIED
Shooting long distances requires compensating for trajectory, windage, Coriolis effect, atmospheric conditions, spin drift, among several others factors.

Using the ART scope eliminates trajectory from the equation when shooting long distance.

• The XLR reticle is a second focal plane mRad reticle.
• The center dot is 1/2 MOA.
• Every whole mil and half mil are indicated by tick marks on the axes.
• The opening at the center of the reticle can be used to frame and range a known 1/2 meter sized target.
• Additionally, there are ranging scales that can be used to frame known sized targets by adjusting the magnification.
• The XLR reticle is true at 20X.

For the .223 rifle I recommend the Hi-Lux ART M1000-PRO 2X-10X RIFLESCOPE

https://hi-luxoptics.com/products/m1000-pro

For the 50th anniversary of Jim Leatherwood’s legendary Automatic Ranging Trajectory (ART) scope, Hi-Lux introduces the redesigned ART M1000-PRO. The original Auto-Ranging Telescope (ARTel) was issued to US Army and Marine Corp servicemen over 40 years ago. Since then, Hi-Lux has refined and improved the ART system’s general cam to compensate the bullet drop of virtually any caliber.

The ART scope’s integrated mount provides external adjustment through the Trajectory cam. Selecting the proper cam setting will effectively match your rifle’s trajectory curve to the curve of the trajectory cam.

There are two ways to automatically compensate for trajectory when using the ART scope:

1) Framing known sized targets within the HR1 reticle

2) Dialing the Cam to a known distance

Once the known size target is framed, the ART scope will automatically compensate for bullet trajectory from 200 out to 1000 yards. This means no holdover or guesswork.

The M1000-PRO Trajectory cam has been designed to be modular and interchangeable. Caliber specific cams will be introduced in the future.

The Automatic Ranging Trajectory (ART) System was invented and designed by Jim Leatherwood for military snipers in Vietnam during the late 1960s. By using the incrementally adjustable trajectory cam, the new Leatherwood ART scopes can be calibrated for virtually any center fire cartridge from .223 to .50BMG.

LONG RANGE SIMPLIFIED
Shooting long distances requires compensating for trajectory, windage, Coriolis effect, atmospheric conditions, spin drift, among several others factors.

Using the ART scope eliminates trajectory from the equation when shooting long distance.

HR1 RETICLE
• The center of the HR1 reticle has a 2 MOA by 2 MOA cross.
• The opening in the center of the HR1 can be used to frame known size targets that are 18" or 36".
• Every hashmark on the vertical and horizontal scales indicate a whole MOA subtension.
• There are 2 MOA tick-marks that indicates multiples of 5 MOA on both the horizontal and vertical scales.
• The ends of the horizontal and vertical axes are indicated by a 4 MOA tick-mark.
• The ranging scale in the lower right quadrant can be used to frame and range known sized targets from 9"-72" in length or height.
• Available in Red or Green Illumination.
• This reticle is true at 10X.

For the AR-15 Pistol, I recommend the Ultra Shot Plus by Sight Mark https://sightmark.com/product.php?item=290

An improved version of the Ultra Shot™ QD Digital Switch Reflex Sight (SM14000), the Sightmark® Ultra Shot™ Plus features several enhancements requested by users. The reflex sight is powered by a common CR2 battery, giving it up to 1,000 hours of continuous use. Ideal for close-range, fast-moving targets, the Ultra Shot™ Plus is equipped with a red/green illuminated reticle and digital switch button on the side to adjust variable brightness settings in any lighting condition.

Shooters can take advantage of its quick-detach mount for easy removal when iron sights or other accessories are used. Exceptionally durable, this rock-solid sight includes a protective, aluminum shield hood for added defense. An exceptional alternative to other over-priced reflex sights on the market, the Ultra Shot Plus protected by Sightmark’s popular Limited Lifetime Warranty.

For night hunting optics I recommend the Sight Mark Photon RT 4.5x42 Digital Night Vision Riflescope

https://sightmark.com/product.php?item=999

Designed for a crystal clear views day or night, the revamped Photon RT 4.5x42 combines a 768x576 CMOS sensor with a 640x480 LCD display to produce high-quality images up to 150 yards away in darkness. The RT’s built-in video/sound recording feature is able to send videos and still images to your phone or computer via the Stream Vision App. The Photon RT also features new 2x digital zoom, allowing far off targets to be easily identified. The built-in 940nm IR illuminator is invisible and can’t be seen when viewed directly. The RT boasts a 3.5 hour battery life with IR on from 4x AA batteries. Other features include 6 reticle options with 4 different colors, an extremely useful one-shot zeroing function, power input for external battery packs and a front focus objective lens. Compatible with most aftermarket 30mm rings, the Photon’s additional weaver rail on the side allows users to attach aftermarket IR illuminators and accessories. The shockproof and IP55 water resistant Photon RT also includes carrying case, user manual, USB cable, spare battery container, battery container pouch and lens cloth.

For night hunting optics I recommend the Sight Mark Wraith HD 4-32x50 Digital Riflescope

https://sightmark.com/product.php?item=1172

See the future in high definition with the new Sightmark Wraith 4-32x50mm Digital Riflescope. Hunt with an advanced 1920x1080 HD sensor, providing full-color clarity in daytime; simply hit the left arrow to switch to night mode – with classic emerald or black and white viewing options. The Wraith comes with a removable 850nm IR illuminator to provide an enhanced nighttime image and accurate target acquisition up to 200 yards. Customize your riflescope with 10 reticle options and 9 color choices to fit your needs. The Wraith features a built-in camera allowing users to record and share videos, 4.5-hours of battery life with 4 common AA batteries and an external MicroUSB port expands options for power. Wraiths also allow video recording and export.

Features:

• Day/Night mode – full color viewing for day use; black and white or classic green for night vision mode
  • High-definition sensor – high resolution imaging with video recording in 1080p HD
  • 8x digital zoom – a 4x optical system for up to 32x magnification
  • Power – 4 AA batteries for up to 4.5 hours of battery life and includes an external Micro USB power input
  • HD photo or video recording (memory card not included).
  • Customizable tactical and hunting reticle options – features 10 reticle options and 9 different color options for easier aiming and better accuracy

Back