testtest

What Springfield weapons do you own?

M1A Scout
M1A SOCOM CQB

Both M1A's had to be returned to the factory. The Scout wouldn't feed reliably. They fixed it right away no questions asked and sent it back with no charge. The Scout performs flawlessly now and is bad a** to say the least. I've had it for several years now. I love the carbine

The SOCOM's muzzle break was way out of spec! I bought the carbine new a couple months ago and sent it back to Springfield two or three weeks ago. Still waiting but I'm confident they will make it right by fixing the problem.

Shoot fun, shoot safe, and shoot straight!
That is the first time I’ve ever heard any buddy have issues with those rifles.

I got to thinking that I started with my SOCOM 16 and loved it all the way to my 2020 Waypoint and everything in between. Here is my list of Springfield purchases in the last 7 years, and there is not a bad gun in the bunch. All of them are original to me and will stay that way until I die or give them to my kids.

-SOCOM 16-.308
-Saint Victor-300BO
-Hellcat without OSP, 9mm
-Hellcat with OSP, 9mm
-2020 Waypoint 6.5 PRC

I am waiting and hoping they come out with a Waypoint in 300PRC. That would be my next one.
Hellcat 9mm
XDs .45
XDm Elite 9mm
XDm .45
SA-35 9mm
1911 Emissary .45
Saint Edge PDW 5.56

Love each and everyone of them.

Attachments

• Springfield Sucker Punch.jpg
    Springfield Sucker Punch.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 87
I recently went through them, not realizing I hadn’t replaced some I let go of (I’m ashamed). I should have never let any go. Always aimed to keep my Springfields in their own collection. A member on another forum wore me down on selling an XDE. He had arthritis in his hands and couldn’t find one. Like anything else, 1 became 2, 2 became 3, and a few more have slipped away from the collection. I am now down to 12.

1x XDM in .45
2x XDM in .40
1x XD Mod 2 in .40
1x XD Compact in 9mm
1x XDE in .45
1x XDS in .45
1x XDS in .40
1x 911 in 380
2x Stainless Loaded 1911s in .45
1x Stainless Garrison in 9mm (not in possession of this one yet).

I believe that 9mm XD is the only 9mm I am currently in possession of. The Garrison will make 2. In the last couple years I sold a bunch of handguns to make room for upgrades to my collection, upgrades are namely revolvers and 1911s. I’d say probably at least a dozen of them were 9mm.

Last edited:
I recently went through them, not realizing I hadn’t replaced some I let go of (I’m ashamed). I should have never let any go. Always aimed to keep my Springfields in their own collection. A member on another forum wore me down on selling an XDE. He had arthritis in his hands and couldn’t find one. Like anything else, 1 became 2, 2 became 3, and a few more have slipped away from the collection. I am now down to 12.

1x XDM in .45
2x XDM in .40
1x XD Mod 2 in .40
1x XD Compact in 9mm
1x XDE in .45
1x XDS in .45
1x XDS in .40
1x 911 in 380
2x Stainless Loaded 1911s in .45
1x Stainless Garrison in 9mm (not in possession of this one yet).

I believe that 9mm XD is the only 9mm I am currently in possession of. The Garrison will make 2. In the last couple years I sold a bunch of handguns to make room for upgrades to my collection, upgrades are namely revolvers and 1911s. I’d say probably at least a dozen of them were 9mm.
That was a very nice collection.

Back