testtest

What to do with this ?

I went to a vocational school my jr and sr year of HS. The FFA kids all had shotguns in the back window rack in their trucks. In the student parking lot... Can you even imagine that now....:oops: Holy s##t...
My daughter, who turns 30 today, went to a small school out here in the sticks. The first time I met the superintendent he had just come up from the road and was all bloody. He had just field dressed a deer another parent had hit with a truck. Most of those boys had rifles in the back window of their trucks. This high school was not open during the first week of rifle ( deer) season.

I remember my stepdad dropping me off at my HS with a triple gun rack in the back window of his old GMC pickup - a bolt action 22, a 12 gauge and a fishing pole.

Now they’d lock down the school. SMH.

I don’t know if that’s legal here in FL, but we’re super gun friendly, so I’m guessing a rig like that would be ok. I’d check local laws first.

I remember my stepdad dropping me off at my HS with a triple gun rack in the back window of his old GMC pickup - a bolt action 22, a 12 gauge and a fishing pole.

Now they’d lock down the school. SMH.

I don’t know if that’s legal here in FL, but we’re super gun friendly, so I’m guessing a rig like that would be ok. I’d check local laws first.
Certainly legal here.

Back