testtest

What would you like to see Springfield armory make next?

how about a Springfield Trapdoor I had a carbine model that I had got back in the mid 70's and thats what got me liking the 45-70's also had a Marlin 1895 in 45-70. But sad I sold them because I had started a family and my wife was scared of guns. So even though she still afraid of guns I'm starting my collection with three Springfields and 2 Sig Sauer;);)

Forget making anything. The saint is a nice gun, but it's in a very crowded market. Springfield, you wanna stand out and make an impact in the industry? Import the VHS! You're already importing for HS Produkt. I fear that Springfield has started down the road that Colt has in the past, where they make a few products for years on end. The hellcat was a great move for the company, but to keep the pressure on the industry I think the VHS is the best move. Make some 922R compliant parts and bring it in!

Perhaps a collaboration with FX on a quality .177/.22 air rifle? (Precharged). Precision rifle practice out to 100+ yards (1000 yard equivalent).

They’re absolutely silent when moderated (and non-NFA) with dime sized groups at 50 yards being pretty standard. No cleaning. 20-30 FPE (16gr. @950-1000fps) is plenty for pests and small targets around the suburban homestead. (Fun with Altoids at 50 yards...)

The rifles themselves wouldn't be any less expensive than a firearm, but ammunition costs are $0.02-$0.05 per shot, and the skills are transferable.

A double stack 10mm 1911 Compact with a rail.
And while you're at it, a 10mm AR pistol with an 8-1/2", or 9-1/2" barrel, with full length M-Lok rail, and double stack 10mm 30 round mags. Oh!, and a ground-breaking new ambi, non-reciprocating charging handle mechanism as the cherry on top!
.....I'm holding my breath,🤢 so please hurry!

I would like to see more options for a thumb safety on XD and Xdm pistols. As an old 1911 guy, it's just so reassuring.

I think the grip safety was there for us guys who wanted more, like a 1911.

And there’s always the XDe with safety decocker. If you’ve not checked one out, do. I have the 3.3” in .45 and 9mm. That’s how much I like them. Hogue makes a cheap slip on grip that feels awesome. $10 maybe?

Bring back in Mod 2 form the compact XD with 4 inch barrels, in all calibers. The people who think a 3 inch barrel is more concealable than a 4 inch one have been listening to the internet too much. You can shoot a 4 inch barrel more accurately than you can with a 3 inch one.
Higher capacity magazines for the XD series and for the Hellcat like the 365 XL 15 rounds and a 4 inch barrel.

I think the grip safety was there for us guys who wanted more, like a 1911.

And there’s always the XDe with safety decocker. If you’ve not checked one out, do. I have the 3.3” in .45 and 9mm. That’s how much I like them. Hogue makes a cheap slip on grip that feels awesome. $10 maybe?
Just really like having both. Have several XD 45s with the thumb safety, but would like to see it in other calibers. Such as the 10mm OSP.

I would love to see a SAINT rifle in a pistol caliber that used XD mags. Also some higher capacity factory XD mags for these rifles.

I also wouldn’t mind seeing a .22 version of one of their pistols. Something with a threaded barrel and more than 10 rounds. 😁
I would like to see a 4.5" version of the HellCat OSP in 9mm! & A 9MM CARBINE RIFLE 16.5 " that takes the 19 round XDM Mags or a brace conversion kit for the XDM Pistols .

Back