testtest

What Your Steak Order Says About You

Medium. Most of you guys are vultures and hyenas. And I don't have a "labradoodle", I have two German Shepherds that don't like people I don't like. Driving the speed limit? What a joke. I challenge anyone of you to come to South Texas and share the roadway with me. Hope you like eating dust! You bunch of raw meat eating jackals! The descriptions in the article seem very flawed to me. Put that ribeye back on the grill and finish cooking it!
 
Medium. Most of you guys are vultures and hyenas. And I don't have a "labradoodle", I have two German Shepherds that don't like people I don't like. Driving the speed limit? What a joke. I challenge anyone of you to come to South Texas and share the roadway with me. Hope you like eating dust! You bunch of raw meat eating jackals! The descriptions in the article seem very flawed to me. Put that ribeye back on the grill and finish cooking it!
How Barbaric!
 
Medium. Most of you guys are vultures and hyenas. And I don't have a "labradoodle", I have two German Shepherds that don't like people I don't like. Driving the speed limit? What a joke. I challenge anyone of you to come to South Texas and share the roadway with me. Hope you like eating dust! You bunch of raw meat eating jackals! The descriptions in the article seem very flawed to me. Put that ribeye back on the grill and finish cooking it!
I’ll stay ahead of you and throw raw steak cubes out my sunroof at you behind me , while I knaw on some rare steak frites … 🤣🤣🤠🤠🤠🤠😝😝😝
 
Medium. Most of you guys are vultures and hyenas. And I don't have a "labradoodle", I have two German Shepherds that don't like people I don't like. Driving the speed limit? What a joke. I challenge anyone of you to come to South Texas and share the roadway with me. Hope you like eating dust! You bunch of raw meat eating jackals! The descriptions in the article seem very flawed to me. Put that ribeye back on the grill and finish cooking it!
This, from the individual a computer program gave as a sidekick, a trashcan, garbage eating, food begging racoon! 😂

You self aggrandizing old man, get away from the dinner table and go back to the trash with your sidekick!
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
 
Medium. Most of you guys are vultures and hyenas. And I don't have a "labradoodle", I have two German Shepherds that don't like people I don't like. Driving the speed limit? What a joke. I challenge anyone of you to come to South Texas and share the roadway with me. Hope you like eating dust! You bunch of raw meat eating jackals! The descriptions in the article seem very flawed to me. Put that ribeye back on the grill and finish cooking it!
oh no we got pinned by a lady crossing the expressway from walmart to get to the HEB and took out my f150 hood to bed
 
Medium. Most of you guys are vultures and hyenas. And I don't have a "labradoodle", I have two German Shepherds that don't like people I don't like. Driving the speed limit? What a joke. I challenge anyone of you to come to South Texas and share the roadway with me. Hope you like eating dust! You bunch of raw meat eating jackals! The descriptions in the article seem very flawed to me. Put that ribeye back on the grill and finish cooking it!
@OldGrunt i’m guilty as charged…

1790634749354.jpeg
 
I very rarely eat steak. It's just too damn expensive.

My mother father and grandparents used to go out to eat together And according to my mother My father would always right next to my grandmother and order Steak Tartar (AKA the first one).

My mom said that my grandmother thought it was discussing and he did it just to **** her off. I think the Article is right. Your steak order DOES say a lot about you.
 
Back
Top