testtest

Whatcha Watching?

🤣
IMG_8891.gif

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've been in this house for three days straight with no human contact (no biggie, I'm a bit of hermit anyway). I decided to clean guns and start watching Big Sky. I'm now on S1E9 and my pistols sparkle. Even managed to find the magic combo of backstrap and side grips on my VP9. I'll venture out tomorrow...I have to, I have an appointment with my chiropractor. Thinking I may pop in at the range too :cool:

Last edited:
I decided to start watching Big Sky. I'm now on S1E9 and my pistols sparkle.
Pretty good, innit? Season 2 is also pretty good. Starts falling off after that.

If you're watching it on Hulu, that means you could watch Fargo season 5. I GUARANTEE you will LOVE it. Ten episodes, nine down, one to go, which should be on this Wednesday. It's been so good I might immediately re-watch the whole thing again, my ultimate recommendation. Warning: It starts a bit slow and goofy and WTF, but as it goes, it gets better and better and all your questions WILL be answered.

Pretty good, innit? Season 2 is also pretty good. Starts falling off after that.

If you're watching it on Hulu, that means you could watch Fargo season 5. I GUARANTEE you will LOVE it. Ten episodes, nine down, one to go, which should be on this Wednesday. It's been so good I might immediately re-watch the whole thing again, my ultimate recommendation. Warning: It starts a bit slow and goofy and WTF, but as it goes, it gets better and better and all your questions WILL be answered.
I tried watching Fargo when season 1 came out and just couldn't get into it. Maybe I didn't give it enough time. Sounds like I need to give it another go..

Every season of Fargo is a complete self-contained stand-alone story, no common characters, so you haven't missed anything. Jump right into Season 5, episode 1. You will be glad you did.
Just halfway into S5E1....WTF!!! I'm gonna have to watch it again. It's very different, for sure. I got a little bit distracted while it was on, so definitely rewatching this episode before going to episode 2. Definitely not a show to be watching while one is multitasking :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Back