testtest

Whatcha Watching?

Last week we watched “Sly” . A Stallone documentary on Netflix. It was pretty interesting. I never knew the dynamics of his relationship with his father. Today We just binge watched all of “Tulsa King”.
Pretty good. We are watching Rocky the original tomorrow. My Wife has never seen it. No I ain’t taking her “ to the zoo!”

1701833794913.png
1701833925945.png

1701833877460.png

last night on a movie channel (Starz i think) i watched a strange movie....Sisu

set back in WWII, the man is a tough cannot die, former soldier from Finland, who he and he alone had like over 300 Russian kills....

he was prospecting for gold, since he in now retired, and had two saddle bags worth of gold nuggets.

until a Nazi tank commander stole it.

and tried to kill him like 42,000 times.

the man was tough, and would not die, the Russians feared him and so did the Germans.....but this tank commander knew nothing of his past.

filmed entirely in Finland

but honestly, to me, entertaining but many laughable scenes too, like when he uses his pick-axe to board a plane.....

actually won several film awards.

Dark Winds. Again. From. The. Beginning.

Yeah...I've been so wrapped up in dysfunction and life for the past 8 weeks that I decided to start it over (I had paused for too long, I'm afraid). I am seeing things I had missed before, or things are clearer this time (who knows ;):cool:).

Back