testtest

What’s a decent wait time for a delivery during these times ?

Not surprising. Look at the state of manufacturing in general right now, then add to it the overwhelming current demand for firearms.

I work for an auto service department - just about every part is on backorder at the moment. If a dealer doesn't have it somewhere in stock...it takes forEVER to get from the factory, just because manufacturing has come to a near-standstill due to staffing, as well as raw material supply chains also being slowed down.

I'm also looking for top tube bags for my bicycle. I can't work - my live audio company is dead in the water with no gatherings allowed, so I'm spending my time and energy trying to get back in shape on a mountain bike and I need a place to hold my phone for mapping and tunes. NOBODY has bags. Go to walmart, and their bicycle display racks are as empty as toilet paper shelves were a few months ago.

I'd look forward to a Christmas present for yourself.

I just had some work done at Springfield on my M1A. It shipped back to me last Friday via FedEx. It is now in Havre, MT enroute. Why FedEx didn't ship it from Illinois to Portland, Oregon (my nearest FedEx hub) by air freight is kind of a head scratcher. Or why it's hitting every small town on secondary state highways instead of straight through on the interstate. It is supposed to arrive sometime this Friday. I need to see where "Anamoose, North Dakota" is.

Regards,
Bill

I just had some work done at Springfield on my M1A. It shipped back to me last Friday via FedEx. It is now in Havre, MT enroute. Why FedEx didn't ship it from Illinois to Portland, Oregon (my nearest FedEx hub) by air freight is kind of a head scratcher. Or why it's hitting every small town on secondary state highways instead of straight through on the interstate. It is supposed to arrive sometime this Friday. I need to see where "Anamoose, North Dakota" is.

Regards,
Bill
Be happy it wasn’t sent USPS, I shipped something awhile back priority mail and it took 4 weeks to be delivered.

Not surprising. Look at the state of manufacturing in general right now, then add to it the overwhelming current demand for firearms.

I work for an auto service department - just about every part is on backorder at the moment. If a dealer doesn't have it somewhere in stock...it takes forEVER to get from the factory, just because manufacturing has come to a near-standstill due to staffing, as well as raw material supply chains also being slowed down.

I'm also looking for top tube bags for my bicycle. I can't work - my live audio company is dead in the water with no gatherings allowed, so I'm spending my time and energy trying to get back in shape on a mountain bike and I need a place to hold my phone for mapping and tunes. NOBODY has bags. Go to walmart, and their bicycle display racks are as empty as toilet paper shelves were a few months ago.

I'd look forward to a Christmas present for yourself.
It’s going to take many months to get all types of manufacturing back on track and if the pandemic situation gets worse then so much for the economy rebounding anytime soon.

I havent seen much change in firearm shipping. Three to five days, I have even had a few over seas deliveries within that time frame, Im still trying to figure that out. I think the worst of it should be over.

*commercial shipping companies, USPS is going to be another story

43ec452504a8069c319ce08d3e75b4db.gif

Here's some irony. When I ordered my KSG25 from PSA I think I remember complaining here ( I know I complained everywhere else) about them having it in "Processing" status for 2 weeks. The Tavor TS12 I ordered from them last night shipped this morning.

Any updates to this topic? I ordered (LE/MIL program) a Hellcat and 911 9mm on 14 Dec.
To be clear, I'm in no hurry, just curious and quite excited for these pistols! Any info appreciated

Kevin

Any updates to this topic? I ordered (LE/MIL program) a Hellcat and 911 9mm on 14 Dec.
To be clear, I'm in no hurry, just curious and quite excited for these pistols! Any info appreciated

Kevin
I had my own thread -
Requested a Saint Springfield Edge Pistol from my LGS - May 11, 2020. Received 1/16/21. Just over 8 months for me.

I'm not sure of the wait times but I can say I ordered a 1911 in November from my local shop and was told coming from SA, the wait would be 4-12 weeks. The shop said once a serial number was created, it would be an additional week to arrive after that. Mine still has not been issued a number! On a side note, I have seen the prices on a mil spec jump $50 twice now since November. But on SA website, only the Defend your Legacy series is listed, anyone know anything about that?

What’s a decent wait time for a delivery during these times?

Not so easy answers. Generalized, it varies. One thing have learned and found out from current scenario, the only thing to expect is the unexpected. Keeping in mind, expected wait times are sometimes unknown and expected becomes unexpected for everyone involved? It all can result in different types of delays and things up in air. Normal becomes Abby Normal?

Understanding helps? Immediate gratification is sometimes on back order? Best bet is to be more patient and as variable as much as possible? Local in stock alternatives are sometimes best when seen too? It's not always as easily done as said or thought.

Remembering many people, places and things are in different states of turmoil trying to make due the best they can with who or what's on hand. Simply ordering something, depending on what all's involved, can be vastly different from one place to the next. Whoever may have whatever in stock but no one to fill order at one place, while next place has no stock but people to fill orders for example. Some people work better than others under pressure too? Plus, many things or their materials are on back order too. - For example? We have plenty of ammo casings, powder and bullets but no primers. Result? No primers, no completed usable ammo.

My brother and I both ordered SA 1911. I was told it was custom build and it would take 6 months back in NOVEMBER 15, 2020. It has now been 5 months and no answer. I Got the Marine Corps Operator and he got the TRP. The Store told me they have been seeing 9 to 12 months now. They put the custom guns on the back burner to sell the cheaper models.
Hopefully it's more on the 9 months side for me.

When it comes to delivering machinery, you will probably wait much more time than planned.
Due to coronavirus restrictions, the shipping becomes complicated for large machinery. I ordered automated machinery for my business from packages24.com, and waited two more weeks than planned, so there may be delays for your shipping as well. I don't know about restrictions within the borders of the US, but international shipping is quite a mess nowadays. IF you cannot wait anymore, try to pay for express delivery.

I ordered a ton of crap ( actually it was just a little over 7lbs) from Primary Arms and a SS 16" .223 Wylde upper from BCA on the 3rd. The upper will be here Saturday and the other stuff was supposed to come this afternoon, but I got an email from UPS saying a trailer was late so it will come tomorrow afternoon. I ordered both with standard shipping. BCA was free and I think PA was $15.

Back