testtest

What's Your EDC, PLEASE VOTE

WHAT'S YOUR EDC, PLEASE VOTE

• Total voters
I have several depending on the day and the weather. During the summer I carry my LCP II .380 , and once in a while my KelTec PF 9 9MM, cooler weather I carry the PF 9 , one of my two S&W .38 snubs , or my S.A. XDs .45.

There aren't enough options in your survey. :ROFLMAO: ;)

I was using the Hellcat for a bit, I’m just more comfortable carrying a revolver for CCW then a pistol, old school here, but when I first started carrying, I used a .357 mag in a S&W model 19, so I’m kinda used to one
Is understandable. I like other calibers more, but with ammo availability 9mm easier to come by than anything else for now? Even 22's are still scarce around here. Is better, but with rest of other over priced calibers available, is still sometimes luck of the draw so far. Ran supply down too low. So, 9mm it is for now.

Hellcat with RMSc Shield optic, M&P Shield 9 with CT LL-801G and TruGlo Tritium Pro's, or M&P Bodyguard 380 with integrated CT laser and TruGlo Tritium Pro's in my EDC rotation. Have a variety of Pocket, IWB, and OWB holsters for each. Firearm and mode of carry is dependent on weather, season, wardrobe, and daily agenda. Hellcat gets the most use followed by the Shield and the Bodyguard. Pocket is my preferred carry mode but IWB and OWB are frequently employed as well. It all depends on the changeable factors listed. The only full timers are my flashlight, knife (or Tac pen), and 1 spare mag (for the Hellcat and Shield) or 2 (for the Bodyguard).

Last edited:
Back