testtest

When a COVID-19 Vaccine is developed will you get it?

"An employer has no rights to your healthcare records."

Um, military perhaps, if one's health (mental/physical) is detrimentally/directly affecting the performance of one's duties.

Example:
If the same soldier had an STD, nothing would have been said or done. And.... The soldiers command did not have access to his medical records. Only the medical professionals do. The medical professionals made the decision to remove the soldier. The commanding officer has no way of accessing the soldiers medical file. I too am a Veteran and know this to be a fact.
Knowing you are removed from an area due to Covid-19 is no different than being removed because you have cancer. The medical professionals make the decisions, not the commanding officers. The soldiers medical files are NEVER given to the commanding officers.

Last edited:
I appreciate your passionate input,
my one question is the virus concentration camps you mentioned that a “couple” states that have already been setup? Where did that information come from? Just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the same soldier had an STD, nothing would have been said or done. And.... The soldiers command did not have access to his medical records. Only the medical professionals do. The medical professionals made the decision to remove the soldier. The commanding officer has no way of accessing the soldiers medical file. I too am a Veteran and know this to be a fact.
Knowing you are removed from an area due to Covid-19 is no different than being removed because you have cancer. The medical professionals make the decisions, not the commanding officers. The soldiers medical files are NEVER given to the commanding officers.
Never directly implied the CO, DivO, LCPO, LPO, etc, had access to the physical paper records, but when one of my sailors was removed from the work environment, I, as that sailor's supervisor, was notified why, and (unfortunately sometimes) due to "mess deck scuttlebutt", pretty much everyone within that realm knew why that sailor was not at work, hence my posting the impact that COVID-19 had on a large shipboard environment. Not doubting your experience, just my two cents worth from managing/supervising a lot of people during my career.

Never directly implied the CO, DivO, LCPO, LPO, etc, had access to the physical paper records, but when one of my sailors was removed from the work environment, I, as that sailor's supervisor, was notified why, and (unfortunately sometimes) due to "mess deck scuttlebutt", pretty much everyone within that realm knew why that sailor was not at work, hence my posting the impact that COVID-19 had on a large shipboard environment. Not doubting your experience, just my two cents worth from managing/supervising a lot of people during my career.
Laws are laws but it’s understandable that information does circulate no matter how hard you try to keep it under the radar.

Not going off script but I didn’t anticipate the possibility of comments on government or employment making the vaccine mandatory but that brings up the long standing debate on school districts requiring children to be vaccinated before going to school, I wonder how that will play out when it comes to COVID? Let’s face it that never came up with the regular flu.

Common sense goes miles towards a happy, healthy life.

Common sense, however...is no longer common in society.

I lead a healthy life. If you can find candy in my house, I'll give you a motorcycle. I exercise daily, eat as right as I can. I do enjoy some "junk" food- dinner tonight, for instance, started out healthy. Boneless, skinless chicken breast...which I wrapped in bacon and topped with brown sugar and grilling spices.

I'll do an extra mile on the mountain bike tomorrow.

But for the question at hand? Probably not. I'm not "high risk". I use common sense. I stay clean. I know my body. I can tell if I'm coming down with something, at which time I down some vitamins and get my rest. Couldn't tell you the last time I got a flu shot...my "sick" time consists of seasonal allergies, which I keep in check with daily Claritin.

And that's the crux of this whole Covid thing. It's not dangerous unless you're high-risk or otherwise compromised. It's the same family of virus as a common cold. If they prove that asymptomatics can transmit it? Yea, I'll probably get a shot since I have close friends who are compromised by cancer - but at the moment, even the W.H.O. is saying asymptomatics don't transmit it (and they're one of the driving forces behind shutting down the world over this thing).

They retracted that statement.

Not going off script but I didn’t anticipate the possibility of comments on government or employment making the vaccine mandatory but that brings up the long standing debate on school districts requiring children to be vaccinated before going to school, I wonder how that will play out when it comes to COVID? Let’s face it that never came up with the regular flu.
Very good point 👌

1) Vaccines are demonstrably harmful and ineffective
2) I will NEVER take a jab of ANY kind.

3) Make a jab mandatory and I guarantee you there's gonna be trouble because #2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Censorship is censorship. It's wrong and social media can either be publishers or they can be platforms, but they cannot be both. Actively suppressing the speech of people on an OPEN FORUM is criminal even of there are currently no penalties... but it is absolutely un-American!!

I think we all need to keep a few things in perspective. First “My Opinion” you are correct this is an open forum however it is and correct me if I’m wrong sponsored by Springfield Armory and does have very common sense rules.
We all have to respect that fact and understand that what we say could have a direct impact on Springfield Armory.
I to have had posts deleted for not following the rules.

So it is unknown when a vaccine will be developed and proven to protect you from COVID-19 when this happens will you get it?

Yes - I get flue shots every year, and will get the CV19 one that universally approved.

Do flu shots guarantee you won't get the flu? No - It's universally acknowledged it reduces the risk & potential severity in case you do get it. Every year the shots developed are based on what happens in the S. Hemisphere. The same will happen with CV19.

I'ave gotten just about every vaccine/shot that are available for various bugs. I'm a human pin cushion & none of them have caused me any ill issues.

I also brush my teeth every day, put a band-aid on cuts, or get sewed up when I've had major cuts. I drink lots of milk and I claim that's why I have strong bones.

All this is a personal choice.

So it is unknown when a vaccine will be developed and proven to protect you from COVID-19 when this happens will you get it?

Yes - I get flue shots every year, and will get the CV19 one that universally approved.

Do flu shots guarantee you won't get the flu? No - It's universally acknowledged it reduces the risk & potential severity in case you do get it. Every year the shots developed are based on what happens in the S. Hemisphere. The same will happen with CV19.

I'ave gotten just about every vaccine/shot that are available for various bugs. I'm a human pin cushion & none of them have caused me any ill issues.

I also brush my teeth every day, put a band-aid on cuts, or get sewed up when I've had major cuts. I drink lots of milk and I claim that's why I have strong bones.

All this is a personal choice.
Talyn and that is exactly what life is about. “ Personal Choice”
Thank you for that.

I think we all need to keep a few things in perspective. First “My Opinion” you are correct this is an open forum however it is and correct me if I’m wrong sponsored by Springfield Armory and does have very common sense rules.
We all have to respect that fact and understand that what we say could have a direct impact on Springfield Armory.
I to have had posts deleted for not following the rules.

I get that, but that being said - and I agree wholeheartedly with what you said - what was deleted was not a TOS violation. It was a specific viewpoint about the unconstitutionality of making a vaccine mandatory and the fact that our bodies are our property. I don't know who it is because I can't see the admin side of the forum, but a specific moderator keeps deleting or altering my posts after the fact (and therefore making what I am trying to say devoid of context). Now if arguing for the enforcement of constitutional limits is not allowed in here, then maybe this isn't a forum that a freedom activist should be in.

I too agree - personal choice is the cornerstone of liberty. When you take away someone's RIGHT to choose, you're attacking liberty. And when that liberty involves your body, and someone is using force to deprive you of liberty over your own body, that is a felonious assault upon your body. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

I get that, but that being said - and I agree wholeheartedly with what you said - what was deleted was not a TOS violation. It was a specific viewpoint about the unconstitutionality of making a vaccine mandatory and the fact that our bodies are our property. I don't know who it is because I can't see the admin side of the forum, but a specific moderator keeps deleting or altering my posts after the fact (and therefore making what I am trying to say devoid of context). Now if arguing for the enforcement of constitutional limits is not allowed in here, then maybe this isn't a forum that a freedom activist should be in.
Minuteman1969 I believe that everyone on this forum has nothing but the utmost respect for you and your passion and views on freedom of choice. I can’t speak for the Mod, it’s not my place. The only thing I can say is continue to be you because you like all of us are a voice that is important in so many ways.
I to am passionate about the subject of vaccines as I totally don’t believe in them,
Yes I do believe they work for some people but for others they can be detrimental to their health and saying that I would have a serious issue if vaccines where made mandatory.

Minuteman1969 I believe that everyone on this forum has nothing but the utmost respect for you and your passion and views on freedom of choice. I can’t speak for the Mod, it’s not my place. The only thing I can say is continue to be you because you like all of us are a voice that is important in so many ways.
I to am passionate about the subject of vaccines as I totally don’t believe in them,
Yes I do believe they work for some people but for others they can be detrimental to their health and saying that I would have a serious issue if vaccines where made mandatory.

Thanks, I appreciate that. I may not have had a dog in this hunt had I never been harmed on more than one occasion by taking the jab, but it happened and so I've been forced to take a side on this issue. I'd have to go back and look again, but I think my testimony about why I stand where I do on this subject was one of the several posts that were either deleted (or altered without my consent). Edit: it was.

Back