testtest

When it comes down to it, what is your "go to" EDC?

Trebor657

Operator
I have carried a Ruger SP101 as my EDC for many years, but of late, I am thinking of going to a semi auto for various reasons. Although I love the SP 101, in this day and age, combined with my getting older and other factors, there may be better choices for EDC. I know alot of guys that carry micro, compact, medium and large frame semi autos as their EDC. I have been fortunate enough to try many of them at the range and have asked everyone the same question....Why is this your EDC? It's obvious that there is no one "best" EDC, it depends on the person and many other factors....

I am pretty sure alot of us have experimented with EDC pistols, trying to find "the one" that is perfect for you and your situation. I know I have shot over 15 different semi autos in the last 2 months or so and have narrowed the field to a handful. I will be making my final decision soon after a bit more shooting and research....I am not one to switch between multiple handguns for seasons, area to be visited and such, so I need to consider several factors in my final decision...

Just curious, what is your "go to" EDC? Even if you have cycled through multiple choices, what one EDC do you always return to and why? Thanks for any input...

Sig P220 Legion .45 for about the past 5 years.

Attachments

• EDC.jpg
    EDC.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 87
Ninety-seven percent of the time I carry a pistol designed for CCW; an original XD-S 9mm, with nine rounds of 147 gr. HST on board, plus a spare magazine. Otherwise, I carry an LCR 38 special, loaded with Federal Punch 120 gr.+P, plus two speed strips.
Best of luck with your search.

Back