testtest

When you were growing up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at SMSgtRod this would be him. He has the most messages. See pic below
20200202_235124.jpg

Last edited:
When you were growing up, what was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon? Mine was the original Looney Tunes, not the political correct one, the real one.
Definitely loved the original Looney Tunes. I also remember watching Thunder Cats, Transformers, and G.I. Joe. Wow! A fun trip down memory lane. Too bad kids today have no idea what a great cartoon really looks like.

How many remember My Friend Flicka, Fury, Sky King, The Lone Ranger, Zorro, The Cisco Kid, Hopalong Cassidy?
Sky King I'm sure is what gave me the incentive to be a pilot..... always wanted to fly with Penny!!
Penny.jpg

How about Rin Tin Tin, Buffalo Bill Jr., Wild Bill Hickok and Jingles. "Hey Wild Bill, wait for me!"
Wife still has her Hoppy Plate, cup and saucer!!

Occasionally we got Sergeant Preston of the Yukon..... wife says he's a favorite of hers.

John Hart was an awful Ranger. Was so glad when Moore came back.

How many had the Captain Midnight Decoder???

Ramar of the Jungle was a favorite of mine.

Let's not forget Roy, Dale and Pat. Without looking, remember the horses names? The Jeep?

Gene Autry show was on in my area. A night time favorite was Annie Oakley starring Gail Davis
Annie.jpg

A top favorite of mine was Space Patrol.... really awful now, but great back in the day.

Last and most dangerously was Watch Mister Wizard. I brewed up a lot of nasty stuff
thanks to his ideas.....

Tom & Jerry was my fav growing up. Then I discovered DBZ, Rurouni Kenshin, and a few others. And for this day and age. My fav cartoon is still Tom & Jerry. Someone should start up a "What's your fav Comic/Manga" I've got a lot of fav comics.

Sky King I'm sure is what gave me the incentive to be a pilot..... always wanted to fly with Penny!!
View attachment 2291

How about Rin Tin Tin, Buffalo Bill Jr., Wild Bill Hickok and Jingles. "Hey Wild Bill, wait for me!"

Occasionally we got Sergeant Preston of the Yukon..... wife says he's a favorite of hers.

Let's not forget Roy, Dale and Pat. Without looking, remember the horses names? The Jeep?

Gene Autry show was on in my area. A night time favorite was Annie Oakley starring Gail Davis
View attachment 2292

A top favorite of mine was Space Patrol.... really awful now, but great back in the day.

Last and most dangerously was Watch Mister Wizard. I brewed up a lot of nasty stuff
thanks to his ideas.....
Trigger,ButterMilk,and of corse NelliBelle.How about HawkEye and the last of the Mohecans,sorry about spelling.

View attachment 2291

View attachment 2292

thanks to his ideas.....
I didn’t look. Roy’s horse was Trigger, Dale’s horse was Buttermilk, and the Jeep was Nellybelle. Is that right?

The stations could never show those cartoons with all the pc mothers,but somehow we all turned out well compared to the last couple of generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back