testtest

When you were growing up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
TSiWRX have you ever seen the old cartoon Transzor Z? Hidden gem.

I haven't watched that one since I was a child in Taiwan!!!! I totally remember that, after I Googled it. I absolutely -LOVED- that one.

I have to see if I can't find it on something like 4Anime. Thank you so much for reminding me. Man, that brings back memories!

I really love giant robots, and I think that a lot of this love dates back to my childhood memories. I'm sure you've seen Pacific Rim, right? I cringed as I walked into the theater for that one, but after the opening sequence, I was absolutely hooked and nearly out of my seat cheering. It's really too bad that the sequel didn't live up to the original.

------

My daughter and I also really loved this more recent one, which got really dark, really, really fast -

1580405397745.png

------

....Popeye.

:D

When you were growing up, what was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon? Mine was the original Looney Tunes, not the political correct one, the real one.
Can y'all remember the sheep dog and the wolf that tried to steal a sheep and no matter how hard he tried, the sheepdog caught him at it and beat him up?
That is my favorite cartoon, along with Yogi Bear, and Augie Doggy. All of that type of cartoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back