testtest

Whiners

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Looking like the Army is having a serious moral problem with its Gen Z / Millenial troops spending most their duty day posting complaints on Tik Tok.

Considering Tik Tok is a Chicom intel tool they can use influence these whiners.

The whiners should consider themselves lucky since the military coddles them nowadays compared to this.

Last edited:
Personally I feel the military needs to be unwoke and start kicking some major bootie. If they can't follow the rules, can't do the work, abide by the rules, throw them out and not with a honorable discharge. No VA benefits to include schooling. If they can't get the people they need then start the draft again, see how they like that. If it was good enough for us it's good enough for them. This butt kissing teenagers is getting out of hand! Nobody said the military was going to be easy!! Its about time they start learning about the real world instead of the tic tok world.

Looking like the Army is having a serious moral problem with its Gen Z / Millenial troops spending most their duty day posting complaints on Tik Tok.

Considering Tik Tok is a Chicom intel tool they can use influence these whiners.

The whiners should consider themselves lucky since the military coddles them nowadays compared to this.

10 weeks boot camp, infantry, recon, Vietnam. Wouldn’t change a thing, you whiney asses

It's all been downhill since this guy gal:

iu

This is crazy! I have maintained since my days in the Army that we need Uniformed Service for everyone upon graduation from high school.

For those who for real reasons do not or cannot serve in the military, Peace Corps, Doctors Without Borders or something where you find out life does not revolve around you. In return, veterans would receive up to four years of education (University or Trade School) covered.

#MyUtopia

This is crazy! I have maintained since my days in the Army that we need Uniformed Service for everyone upon graduation from high school.

For those who for real reasons do not or cannot serve in the military, Peace Corps, Doctors Without Borders or something where you find out life does not revolve around you. In return, veterans would receive up to four years of education (University or Trade School) covered.

#MyUtopia
I'm retired AF and I totally agree, either 3 or 4 year service in the Military or Peace Corps. The Military Services should be broken up into 2 services each, conscription and professional. After finishing your conscription service if you are serious about the military you then continue in the Professional Military its your career military that wins wars NOT your conscription service. They don't want to be there and their only concern is to finish up and get out.
The service to country stint is a growing experience that gives snowflakes a taste of the real world, warts and all. When I was growing up, we had some bad boys that were on the short road to real prison time. They would be given a choice; Army or jail. Most took Army and everyone, bar none, that I know that took the Army came out a changed man for the better and actually will tell you it set them straight. First off, they were forced to grow up and take responsibility for themselves and were given a sense of worth and belonging.

It's not just about whining about whiners. The degradation of the Army has serious national security ramifications which are spelled out here: https://redstate.com/streiff/2023/1...by-a-tiktok-mutiny-of-gen-z-soldiers-n2167675

To put it simply, the uniformed leadership kowtows to the desires of the civilian do-gooders in the pentagon. As the article says, one doesn't get promoted by getting these malcontents into line and doing tough, realistic training. It seems the institution is run by lawyers for the poor oppressed troops. The added benefit for the leadership is their success in promoting DEI covers for their incompetence in important military matters (see Lloyd Austin).

Were their complainers before? Yes, in fact we were told it's tradition to bi***, just have a solution to solve the problem. Today, they have the means to broadcast their gripe sessions to the world and shows just how un-serious we are about warfighting. Side note: Back at the start of OIF, commanders who allowed troops to bring cell phones to theater or for that matter even training in the field should have been relieved. Nothing like geotagging and telling the enemy the state of your unit's morale to get us on the losing side of the campaign.

Kick 'em out, no benefits, nothing! Many of us here on this forum SERVED our country and it wasn't easy and it wasn't fun but we did it. Zero tolerance for slackers. What the he77 did they think serving their country meant? Kick 'em to the curb, don't need 'em.

Back