testtest

Whisk(e)y

LicensedToPill

Operator
Let’s get another visual of everyone’s stash (Scotch, Irish, Bourbon, etc.). I love bourbon, so here’s my collection:
5CD17502-563C-4B8C-AC28-BE75B92CC9D2.jpeg

I hear it kills Covid.

Might not...but why take the chance?

No photos, but...current stock is

Glenmorangie Nectar D'Or 12
Lagavulin 16
Jameson (utility scotch)
Knot 100 (more a vanilla liqueur, but they call it a scotch...)
Laphroaig 10
Glenlivet 12
Macallan 12
Macallan Fine Oak 17
Auchentoshan 21
Bunnahabhain 12
...and the pride of the cabinet, Yamazaki 12 year Japanese single malt. SOOO nice.

I hear it kills Covid.

Might not...but why take the chance?

No photos, but...current stock is

Glenmorangie Nectar D'Or 12
Lagavulin 16
Jameson (utility scotch)
Knot 100 (more a vanilla liqueur, but they call it a scotch...)
Laphroaig 10
Glenlivet 12
Macallan 12
Macallan Fine Oak 17
Auchentoshan 21
Bunnahabhain 12
...and the pride of the cabinet, Yamazaki 12 year Japanese single malt. SOOO nice.

Those Nipponese single malts are incredible, I agree.

I'm a pretty simple man requiring only very simple pleasures, so I can't lay claim to any really high end bottles of anything. Wouldn't know them if I drank them. However, I truly enjoy having a ready bottle of Jack Daniels Ol' #7 handy for those times I'm in the mood for a simple sour mash, occasionally a gift bottle of that golden elixir called "Gentleman Jack", and another bottle of Maker's Mark 46 when I'm hankering for a good Kentucky Bourbon.

And every now and then when I make it out to Uncle Johnny's place close to Statesville, NC, I always stock up with a few mason jars of his personal stuff. A little of that with water by it will cure almost anything that ails you, or at least put you into a state where you don't give a damn that you're sick.

I'm a true believer in the use of medicinal alcohol. At my age I'm probably one of the healthiest men to ever swig a bottle!!!

Now that's really something to ponder y'all!

regards,
jumpinjoe

Back