testtest

Who Has the Guns?

When the 💩 hits the fan, the local PD comes knocking ….😏

1700616173012.gif

If you're close to the "river" (aka Red River) just move over it, and commute across to work.

When I lived/worked in MN it was a shock regarding the gun laws/requirements. California Lite.
I already commute to ND for work every day. If I had my way I’d live in ND if only for the much lower taxes. But the husband is a northern MN boy and, well… at least we live in a small town. Any place northwest of the twin cities is rural and those of us up here don’t ride with the rest of the state. Three quarters of the population of MN is in the twin cities area. The rest of us don’t count. We just got to the hotel in Nashville and I’m tired, so I’ll just shut up now and go to bed. 😎 I don’t really put much stock in polls anyway.

I already commute to ND for work every day. If I had my way I’d live in ND if only for the much lower taxes. But the husband is a northern MN boy and, well… at least we live in a small town. Any place northwest of the twin cities is rural and those of us up here don’t ride with the rest of the state. Three quarters of the population of MN is in the twin cities area. The rest of us don’t count. We just got to the hotel in Nashville and I’m tired, so I’ll just shut up now and go to bed. 😎 I don’t really put much stock in polls anyway.
The only town in MN I stayed in 1 day or more is Shakopee. About 2 months (1st week of May to 1st week of July) of horse racing and seemed good people. The iced tea looked like it was coffee, but surprisingly good! If you want an all you can eat buffet type meal, go to a Greek restaurant. I was so full before the main coarse arrived, because when they saw an empty plate or bowel they brought another. Pace yourself!

Back