testtest

Who Has the Guns?

I already commute to ND for work every day. If I had my way I’d live in ND if only for the much lower taxes. But the husband is a northern MN boy and, well… at least we live in a small town. Any place northwest of the twin cities is rural and those of us up here don’t ride with the rest of the state. Three quarters of the population of MN is in the twin cities area. The rest of us don’t count. We just got to the hotel in Nashville and I’m tired, so I’ll just shut up now and go to bed. 😎 I don’t really put much stock in polls anyway.
I always liked that Detroit Lakes area when I passed through there.

The "Cities" are a nightmare area. I only went into the downtown areas 3 times when I was in MN, and only stayed out on the outer fringes to go to Costco & Cabelas. Plus, couple trips to Spicer.

Last edited:
Surprising results, but I am also thinking those numbers are off for my state. I know SO many gun guys who own DOZENS of guns. But I'm OK with the numbers being off. Besides, I lost all my guns in that boating accident last year.
you know, with all the boating accidents, and lost guns, ammo, and such, it's a wonder this country even has anymore lakes, ponds, rivers, streams, Koi ponds, swimming pools, etc.....

why now, people can literally walk across them, to the other side..!!!

i am not certain how i read it, but 120+ guns per person..??

then @BET7 has that many under his dogs mattress.
For every 100 people there are 120+ guns. Also, these are only the "registered" guns!!! We have the rest of the world outgunned by a factor of 6 to 1.

Back