testtest

Who Uses Dash Cameras?

There are bad drivers on every road, in every city, in every county, in every state in the country...
i am of the belief that not only are there bad drivers, but people who think they can drive, and try to impress thier carload of crash test dummies at the same time.

everytime i see a "spin out", which is a few times a month, after the midnight hour, not only is the driver standing by his crashed car, so are at least a half doze OR MORE test dummies.....

yes, i am on the road after midnight, to pick up a family member at her job, and take her home.

My next one will have a rear camera as well. I can't believe how some of these idiots tailgate and cut in and out of lanes.
Rear cameras are nice. My son recently showed me a video of someone who got impatient behind him at a redlight (He was in traffic and not up to the part were the road widens out to two lanes for straight and right turn only) Rear camera caught the car speeding around him on the right. Front camera caught him, pulling over with blown right tires from hitting the curb. Luckily they avoided my sons car. An expensive lesson for impatience.

Rear cameras are nice. My son recently showed me a video of someone who got impatient behind him at a redlight (He was in traffic and not up to the part were the road widens out to two lanes for straight and right turn only) Rear camera caught the car speeding around him on the right. Front camera caught him, pulling over with blown right tires from hitting the curb. Luckily they avoided my sons car. An expensive lesson for impatience.
Many lessons on patience are expensive!

Back